Painting in the rain? Is that smart?
下雨了还在刷漆?可不是好主意?
Well, let me see. Painting in the rain orletting the whole world think I'm a whore? I don't know.
不在雨天刷漆难道要让整个世界的人都认为我是个婊子?
What do you think?
你怎么看啊?
Heard you ran into my wife.
听说你碰到我妻子了。
Yep.
是的。
So?
那么?
So, you are hereby released of any further obligation to be my dad.
那么你从此无须承担为父之责了。
Okay. Just so you know, I'm not actually proud of what I've done. You know, my hobbies.
好吧。不过对于我过去那些事,那些喜好,我一点也不感到自豪。
Good for you. Bye.
太好了。再见。
I have done things I'm proud of.
不过我做过自豪的事。
I could give you five examplesright now. Okay, maybe three.
我可以给你举五个例子。好吧, 三个。
You don't have to do this.
你不用这么做。
I was a volunteer fireman. I, uh, put out fires, I got kittensout of trees, the
whole nine yards.
我自愿当消防队员。我灭过火 ,从树上救下过小猫,反正消防队员该做的都做了。
Sweet.
真好。
About twenty years ago, I started a foundation to protect wild horses. I probably saved hundreds of them.
20年前 ,我建立了一个拯救野马的基金会,应该挽救了不少马匹了。
Really?
真的?
I'm full of surprises.
我这人还是能干点出其不意的事的。
Okay, one more.
好吧,还有最后一件事。
I wasn't exactly thrilled when you walked back into my life.
当你闯入我的生活时,我一开始并不觉得高兴。
Now that I've met you, well, you gave me a third thing to be proud of.
但自从见到你,你给了我最为自豪的第三件事。
That was a good one.
说的好。
That's why I saved it for last. I have to spend some time working on my marriage.
所以我才留到最后说。我得先解决一下我的婚姻问题。
When that's all sorted out, maybe we could continue withthe catching up?
等那忙完了,也许我们能继续叙叙旧?
I'll wait for your call.
我等你电话。