Pretty Little Liars,《美少女谎言》
Hi.Hi.
嗨。嗨。
Are you alone,or is Noel lurking around here somewhere?
你是自己,还是诺埃尔在周围闲逛着等你?
All by my lonesome.
我自己。
So,are you going out with Noel,or was that just a one-off?
那你是要和诺埃尔约会还是自己单逛?
Well, he's a major get.
嗯,他本就爱玩,
Now he even has some bad boy cred.
现在还结识了些街头小青年。
Well,you know, there's bad, and then there's bad.
嗯,要知道近墨者黑。
I would just be careful around him.
我以后和他在一起会小心些。
So,you want me to be careful?
那你是告诉我要小心吗?
Like it would make a difference to you?
这是否意味着我对你还挺重要?
Look,I guess I understand why you did what you did.
瞧,我想我现在可以理解你的所作所为了。
You must have thought you were doing me a favor.
你当时肯定是觉得你在帮我了。
Really,truly I did.
是啊。我就是这么觉得的。
Could we just forget about it?
咱就把这事儿忘了吧?
Okay.So,does this mean that you,like,forgive me?
好,这是不是意味着你原谅我了?
Yeah. I forgive you.
是的,原谅你了。
No one's ever forgiven me before.
我还没被人原谅过。
It feels all,I don't know,spiritual or something.
感觉怎么说呢,上升到精神层面了。
Sit with me? So, have you,like,talked to Caleb?
一起坐吧。你和迦勒谈过了吗?
You don't ask me about Caleb and I won't ask you about Noel.
你别和我谈迦勒,我也不和你谈诺埃尔。
Okay.
好的。