The Vampire Diaries,《吸血鬼日记》
Are you ok?
你还好吗?
I'm good.
我很好。
Sorry.
抱歉。
Maybe we should press pause.
也许我们应当叫停了。
Yeah, you're probably right.
是的,你很可能是对的。
That was getting a bit...
有点 。
Yeah. Yeah.
是的。是的。
How do you look in a suit?
你穿上西装看起来怎么样?
I can pull one off.
我能试试穿一件。
How about tomorrow night?
明晚怎么样?
Will you be my date to the founder's party?
你可以和我去参加创建人的派对吗?
They still do that?
他们还举行派对吗?
Have you been before?
你以前去过吗?
No, the Salvatores.
不,塞尔瓦托家族曾被邀请。
Don't get invited anymore.
后来就没有被邀请过。
Well, this year, there's this heritage project.
今年有个历史遗产展览会。
That meant a lot to my mom.
那对我母亲意味着很多。
She was really involved in the founder's council.
她和创建者协会渊源颇深。
And it was her favorite party.
那是她最喜欢的派对。
I know it sounds really boring, but...
我知道听起来枯燥乏味。但是。
I would be honored to accompany you,
能陪你去我会感到很荣幸的。
Miss Gilbert.
吉尔伯特小姐。
The pleasure is all mine, Mr.Salvatore.
是我非常荣幸。塞尔瓦托先生。