Modern Family,《摩登家庭》
You know,Mitchell used to caddie for me.
你知道吗,以前是米切尔给我当球童。
Of course,he spent most of his time chasing butterflies.
不过大部分时间他都在抓蝴蝶。
You won't catch me doing that.
你不会逮到我抓蝴蝶的。
Good for you!
很好。
I'm terrified of them.
我特别怕蝴蝶。
Look at that. That's a perfect shot. And I hit that with a bent club.
瞧瞧,我打得多好,而且我用的还是弯的棍。
So you're not worried about getting in trouble? You know,with God?
所以你不怕惹毛上帝?你知道,他可是上帝。
Oh,I think he's got bigger things on his plate.
哦,我想他有更重要的事要处理。
So you're not worried about hell?
所以你也不怕进地狱?
Let me let you in on a little secret, kid. There is no hell.
小子,告诉你个秘密。不存在什么地狱。
Seriously? No hell? That's fantastic!
真的假的,没有地狱?太好了。
So everyone just goes to heaven?
那每个人都会上天堂?
Yep.End of story,
没错,可以结束这个话题了吗?
Even bad people?
就连坏人也是?
Yeah,they're-they're-they're another section,see?
没错。他们…他们…他们在另一区,明白不?
They got this thing figured out. Can I hit this?Huh,
他们都是分区的。让我打完这球行吗? 好的。