Who’s playing with who?
谁和谁在开玩笑?
Look, I know you’re mad at me, but I have dirt.
我知道你对我很生气 但是我有麻烦了
So, now you call me back?
你现在想到给我打电话了
Spill. Okay.
说吧 好的
I kissed another boy tonight.
我今晚吻了另一个男孩
Who? Where? His name’s Jesse. On the mouth.
谁? 亲哪里? 他叫杰西 嘴巴
No. Yes. What if Brad finds out?
不 是的 如果布拉德知道了怎么办?
Brad’s been studying with Winnie. So?
布拉德一直在和温妮一起学习 所以?
He’s our star athlete, Brit. When did he ever study?
他是我们的明星运动员 布莉 他什么时候学习过了?
Look, we both know the only reason she wants Brad is because he’s yours.
我们都知道她要得到布拉德 是因为他是你的男朋友
So, when you say study, you mean...
所以你说的学习指的是...
So, what are you going to do about it? I don’t know.
你准备怎么做? 我不知道
Well, you better figure it out before the homecoming dance Friday.
你最好在星期五返校舞会以前弄明白
Oh, shit. I totally forgot about the dance. What am I going to do?
哦 老天 我完全把舞会忘记了 我该怎么办?
IDK, but you really need to think about this.
我不知道 (IDK=I Don’t Know) 但是你真得好好想想这个问题
You’ve already lost your team. Do you want to lose Brad, too?
你已经失去了你的团队 你还想失去布拉德?