Drumroll.
击鼓
All right.
好…
Help!
帮个忙
Am I a Mark or a John?
我是马克还是约翰?
You're not tall enough to be a Mark.
你当马克不够高
But you might make a good Barney.
你或许可以当个好巴尼
Look,I am serious.
我是认真的
Tomorrow at 3:30,I'm going to the courthouse.
明天3点半我就要上法院
You're going through with this?
你真的要改名?
This name has held me back my entire life.
这个名字拖累了我一辈子
It's why kids picked on me and why I never do well with women.
害我被其他小朋友找碴 女人运很差
So tomorrow,I'll either be Mark Johnson or John Markson.
明天4点起我不是马克约翰森 就是约翰马克森
You've got problems because of you, not your name!
你的问题在于你,与名字无关
This has got to stop! Chandler is a great name.
别再闹了,钱德这个名字很棒
In fact....
事实上…好
I'm sorry,I know you wanted me to name the baby Joey.
对不起 我知道你希望宝宝叫乔伊
I'm going to name the baby Chandler.
但我要…我要让他叫钱德
Really?
真的?
But you have to keep the name too.
对,但你也得保留这个名字
Okay,thanks!
好,谢了
You want to hug it out?
要不要抱一下? 好
I'm going to go tell Frank and Alice right now!
我现在就去告诉法兰克他们
Bye,Pheebs!
菲比 再见