I know how fond you are of Stu Wolff,
我知道你有多迷斯图?沃尔夫
and I got some great shots of him.
我可照了不少照片呢
We spent the whole night with Stu.
我们整晚都和斯图在一起
On the night of his biggest party, he left to be with you.
在他开这个盛大的聚会的晚上 他会去陪你们?
We were at that party. My dad was there.
我去了晚会 我爸爸也在那儿
You're not gonna get away with this.
你可不能拿这个来搪塞我
He and Stu are gonna get together.
他和斯图准备合作
What dad?
什么爸爸?
You don't have a dad.
你没有爸爸
You said he died before you moved here.
女孩:你说你爸爸 在搬到这儿之前死了
I mean, what do you do?
我是说,你想干什么?
Do you just make all this up as you go along?
你靠这些谎言就像 让我们相信你们去了吗?
Do you think because we're not from New York that we're stupid?
你以为我们不是纽约人 我们就很蠢吗?
You saw us there.
你在那儿看到我们了
No, I didn't, liar.
不,我没有 骗子
You know, that's what you are. You're a liar.
你要清楚,你就是一个, 十足的骗子!
Your name isn't even Lola, Mary.
你的名字也不是洛拉 玛丽小姐
Ella's right.
埃拉是对的
I don't have to prove anything to you people.
我不需要向你们证明什么
You know we were there.
你知道我们在那儿的
Oh, no! She's crying.
哦,不! 她哭了
Look at the baby.
看那宝贝
Oh.
哦