Sister Mary, what a lovely surprise.
Mary修女,原来你在啊。
Well, I couldn't leave without saying good-bye, Gabrielle.
我可不想不作道别就走呀,Gabrielle。
Oh, that's so sweet. I'm really gonna miss you.
你人真好。我会想念你的。
I'm sure not half as much as you're gonna miss your husband.
恐怕你更想念你的丈夫吧。
Don't freak out. I'm going to Botswana.
别吃惊。我要去博茨瓦纳了。
What?
什么?!
Sister Mary needs a companion.
Mary修女需要有人陪同去。
What happened to Sister Greta?
Greta修女怎么不去?
I was gonna go with Sister Greta, but the region is so volatile, Idecided I'd feel much safer with a male companion.
本来是要和Greta修女去的,但是那个地方比较动荡,有个男性伙伴陪同安全一点。
Carlos, you can't do this. You can't just go to Africa.
Carlos 你不能去,你不能就这么去非洲。
Honey, I'm only gonna be gone for two months. This journey is important for me.
亲爱的,我就去两个月而已。这次旅行对我很重要。
I want to be one of God's soldiers.
我要成为上帝的战士之一。
And you will be one, Carlos.
你会的,Carlos。
After you see the devastation over there, you're never the same.
到了那看到那的灾情后,你会彻底改变的。
You see how selfish your old life is and you justwant to get rid of everything that reminds you of it.
你会看到自己以前是多么的自私,你会摆脱那些让你想起过去日子的一切。
Oh, gosh. I should get going and start packing. We leave in less than a week.
天啊,那我得立刻开始收拾了。还有不到一周的时间就要出发了。
I should probably send a thank you letter to my parole officer.
我应该给我的假释官发封致谢函。
He's being a real mensch about this.
这件事上他一直都很支持我。
I may be a Catholic, but I am so not above slapping a nun.
我是天主教徒,但我实在忍不住要抽你这修女一耳光。
Go ahead. Do it. Just make sure you hit hard enough to leave a mark. Yeah. I didn't think so.
打呀。打呀。使点劲,留下个手掌印。谅你也不敢打。