The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》
My name is Rajesh,but you can call me Raj.
我叫拉吉什,你可以叫我拉吉。
Would you like me to call you Raj?
你喜欢我叫你拉吉吗?
I'd like you to call me sexy.
我喜欢你叫我“帅哥”。
From now on, I'll call you sexy. Okay?
从现在开始,我就叫你“帅哥”,怎么样?
Okay! Siri,I'm in the mood for gelato.
太好了,Siri,我想吃意大利手工冰淇淋。
I found ten restaurants whose reviews mention gelato.
我找到了十家餐馆,它们的美食评论杂志中里提到了意大利手工冰淇淋。
Seven of them are fairly close to you.
其中7家离你相当近。
Thank you,darling.
谢谢,亲爱的。
You are most certainly welcome,sexy.
你太客气了,帅哥。
Well done, Dr.Koothrappali.
不错嘛,库萨帕利博士。
I'm sorry?
怎么了?
You've taken a great evolutionary leap by abandoning human interaction and allowing yourself to romantically bond with a soulless machine. Kudos.
你迈出了革命性的一步,你放弃了和人类的互动,爱上了和冷冰冰的机器打情骂俏。赞一个。
I haven't bonded with it.
我没爱上它。
Oh, no,of course.I understand.
是的,那当然。我懂得。
You are afraid the world isn't ready for your taboo love.
你是怕这个世界还不能接受你的禁忌之爱吧。
Your secret is safe with me.It's just a phone.
我会守口如瓶的。这只是个手机。