Who'd have thought your tastes were so provincial?
谁能想到你的品味这么烂俗呢
Do you want Pierce or not? Yes
你还想要Pierce么 想
I'm meeting him at a ball. Tonight.
我会在今晚的舞会跟他见面
You know you'll have to wear a wire?
你知道你得带对讲机吧?
Hello Madam
欢迎 女士
"She's moving toward the southeast corner"
"她正前往东南角"
Where've you been?
你去哪了
I thought you'd never get here.
我还以为你永远不会来了
Really?
是么
"So tell me"
当然
Is that our man?
这是目标么
How could you be so sure I was coming?
那你怎么确定我会来呢
I just knew it.
我就是知道
Fate wouldn't bring me to an evening like this with no reason.
命运把我安排在这样一个夜晚 必有其缘由
As soon as you walked in, I knew what the reason was.
你走进来的一刹那 我就知道这缘由是什么了
No? No
不是么 不
"Count Philipe Organza, land owner, big reputation as a swordsman"
"这是公子哥Philipe Organza 地主 著名击剑手"
Well, he won't be dueling tonight.
他今晚不用耍大刀了