Fantastic,《了不起的狐狸爸爸》
I'm sick.
我病了。
You're not sick.
你没病。
I have a temperature.
我发烧了。
You don't have a temperature.
你没发烧。
I don't want to go.
我不想去。
Hurry up. You'll be late.
快点,你要迟到了。
I love the way you handled that.
我欣赏你处理事情的方式。
Your cousin Kristofferson's coming on the 6th.
你表弟克里斯多佛森六号会来。
I want you te be extra him,bause he's going through a hard time right now.
我希望你好好待他。因为他这一路上可不容易。
Where will he sleep?
他来了睡哪儿?
We can make bed for him in your room.
我们会在你房里加张床。
I can't spare the space. Put him in Dad's study.
我才不要他睡我房间。让他去睡爸爸的书房嘛。
Dad's study is bccupied by Dad.
爸爸妁书房是爸爸的。
I don't want to live in a hole anymore.It makes me feel poor.
我不想再住洞穴了 。这让我觉得寒渗。
We are poor. But we're happy.
我们的确寒碜,但我们很幸福。