I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm late for biochem.
生化课要迟到了
Okay.
好吧
You don't know my name, do you?
你还不知道我名字吧?
Is it Stanford?
是不是斯坦福?
I should just kick your ass.
去你的
How do you go to a party and you meet someone...
你怎么这么随随便便就…
Amelia Ritter, but you prefer Amy. You're from Orinda.
阿米莉亚利塔,你喜欢别人叫你爱咪 你来自奥林达
Your father's in commercial real estate and your mother's 10 years sober.
你父亲是地产商,母亲戒酒10年
What's my major?
我主修什么?
Trombone. Really?
吹长号 是吗?
I remember something about a trombone.
我记得和长号有关
French.
法语
Your major's French.
你主修法语
And yours? Mine?
你呢? 我?
I don't have one You haven't declared?
我没有 你还没申请主修课程?
I don't go to school.
我不上学
You're kidding. No.
开玩笑 真的
Well, where did you go to school?
那么你是哪个学校毕业的?
William Taft Elementary, for a little while.
在威廉塔夫脱中学读过一阵子
Seriously?
认真点
You're not like 15 years old or anything, are you?
你不会只有15岁吧,看着也不像
No.
不是
Wait, you're not like 15, are you?
你也不像15岁,不是吗?
No.
不是
So, what do you do?
那你是做什么的?
I'm an entrepreneur.
我自己当老板
You're unemployed. I wouldn't say that.
你失业了? 我没那么说
What would you say?
你说你做什么的?
That I'm an entrepreneur.
我自己当老板
Well, then, what was your latest preneur?
那么你最近在做什么生意?
Well, I founded an Internet company that let folks download and share music for free.
我办了家网路公司 提供免费音乐下载和共享
Kind of like Napster?
就像纳帕斯达一样?
Exactly like Napster.
完全就是纳帕斯达
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I founded Napster.
我创办了纳帕斯达
Sean Parker founded Napster.
纳帕斯达的创始人是肖恩帕克
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You're Sean Parker?
你是肖恩帕克?
You see, the shoe's on the other...
你看,鞋子,在另一个…
Foot? Table, which has turned.
脚? 桌子下面,翻过来了
I just slept with Sean Parker?
我和肖恩帕克上床了?
You just slept on Sean Parker.
你把肖恩帕克压在了下面
You're a zillionaire. Not technically.
你是个亿万富翁 严格来说不是
What are you?
为什么?
Broke. There's not a lot of money in free music,
破产了,做免费音乐赚不了多少钱
even less when you're being sued by everyone who's ever been to the Grammys.
一旦所有歌星都来起诉你侵权 境况就更惨了
This is blowing my mind.
你让我大吃一惊
I appreciate that.
谢谢
I gotta hop in the shower and get ready for class.
我得去冲把澡,上课来不及了
Biochem, even though you're a French major whose name is Amy.
一个叫爱咪的法语学女生 竟然还要上生化课
You passed.
算你过关
I'm a hard worker.
我学习很用功的
There's juice or anything else you can find. Help yourself.
那儿有果汁,你爱喝什么就倒什么
You mind if I check my e-mail?
不介意我用电脑收下邮件吧?
Yeah, go ahead.
用吧
Amy!
爱咪!
Jesus.
老天爷
Amy! Can you come out here? Yeah?
爱咪!出来一下好吗? 干嘛?
Just a second.
等一会儿
There's a snake in here, Amy.
这儿有条蛇,爱咪
What?
什么?
Where?
哪儿?
There isn't a snake, but I need to ask you something.
没蛇,我只是有事问你
Are you kidding me? I could've been killed.
你疯了吗?我可能会出意外
How?
为什么?
By running too fast and getting twisted in the curtain.
跑太快可能被浴帘勒死
What do you need to ask me?
你要问我什么?
Yeah, I went to check my e-mail and there's a website open on your computer.
我要去收电子邮件时发现 你电脑上开着一个网站
Yeah, after you passed out last night I went on The Facebook for a little bit.
昨晚在你睡着后 我去脸谱网看了一会
What's that? The Facebook?
那是什么? 是脸谱网?
Stanford's had it for, like, two weeks now.
斯坦福大学差不多开通两个星期了
It's really awesome, except it's freakishly addictive.
那真的很棒,除了它极易上瘾
Seriously, I'm on the thing like five times a day.
说真的,那个网站我每天上五次
Mind if I send myself an e-mail?
介意不介意在上面给我发送一个邀请?
Yeah, is everything okay?
你还好吧?
Everything's great.
好极了
I just need to find you, Mark Zuckerberg.
马克扎克伯格,我要找到你