It is true what they say: Pregnant bellies look like a drum.
俗话说得没错:肚子大当鼓打
I'm so pregnant that my guitar doesn't fit anymore.
我已经肿到不能拿吉他
So I'm going to play my songs on this drum.
所以生产前我打算用鼓伴奏
It sounds really cool!
听起来超酷的
Listen,listen.
你们听
Smelly cat,smelly cat
臭臭猫,臭臭猫
What are they feeding you?
他们喂你吃什么?
That sounds great!
菲比,太吊了
I know! And I've only been playing for an hour.
我知道!而且我才练了1小时
What are you doing here? -I came to ask you a big favor.
你怎么来了? 我来请你帮个大忙
Don't tell me you want to keep more stuff in my uterus.
别说你还想塞东西进来
Okay. Now,see.
不…是这样的
I want to name the girl baby Leslie.
我想帮女孩取名莱丝莉
And Frank wants to name one of the boy babies......Frank Jr.,Jr.
法兰克想叫其中一个男孩法兰克二世二世
Wouldn't that be Frank lll?
那不就是法兰克三世?
Don't get me started.
说了我就有气
Anyway,since there are three babies...and we both got to put our names in
既然有三个宝宝,我们又一人取了一个名字
we would be truly honored if you would name the other boy baby.
我们想请你替另一个男孩命名
That's so nice!
好棒喔
Cougar.
美洲狮
Think about it.
你想一下