Now, this is a little unusual,
这个, 有点不同寻常,
but I need you to do what I tell you.
但是你们要按我说的做
I want you to mess the house up.
我想让你们把房子弄成狗窝
Whoa. What?
喔. 什么?
Mess the house up?
弄成狗窝?
Won't Mama get mad?
妈妈不会生气吗?
Yeah, but don't worry about it.
嗯,但不必担心
Can I set Chris on fire?
我能把Chris给点了吗?
No, baby,
不行,宝贝,
don't set Chris on fire, okay?
不要点Chris,ok?
At least this time she asked for permission.
至少这次,她先申请了一下
Okay.
Ok
Good. Now mess up your beds,
好了.先弄乱你的床
eat a snack, leave your plates out.
吃完零食,把盘子留着
Leave your drawers in the hallway.
把衣服扔到走廊
Just don't set your brother on fire, all right?
不要点了你哥哥,好吗?
Now, go!
好,行动!
Yes!
是的!
All right, when I get done, can I go outside?
好的,我弄完了能出去吗?
Yeah, but just out front.
可以, 但就在门口
Yeah!
耶!
Black people didn't go this crazy again
黑人再也没做过这么疯狂的事
until the L.A. riots.
直到洛杉矶暴动 (洛杉矶暴动:1992年的一场种族争端 导火索是法庭宣判一个白人殴打黑人司机无罪)
I looked everywhere for Fat Mike.
我把肥Mike找了个遍
Well, considering I didn't go past the corner,
好吧, 除了我不能过街角
everywhere was about a block.
整条街我都找了
Hey, baby.
嘿,宝贝.
It's getting late, so why don't you get your bike
天快黑了,为什么不把你的车搬进来
and come inside for dinner
该吃晚饭了
I'm sure your father made some fantastic meal.
我保证你爸给你做顿大餐
I figured maybe if I told her
我想我可以告诉她
about my bike outside, she wouldn't kill me
我的自行车被别人骑走了, 根据所有迹象表明
because of all the witnesses.
她不会杀了我的
Mom, Mom, Mom.
妈,妈,妈.
I got to tell you something.
我要和你说点事
What is it?
啥事?
I love your cooking.
我爱吃你做的饭
Thank you, baby.
谢谢,宝贝.
Get your bike and come on inside.
搬上你的车回家
Where were you?
你去哪了?
You said you'd bring my bike back two days ago.
你说过两天前就把车还我的
Sorry.
对不起
That's it? Sorry?
这就完啦? 就对不起?
Well, what do you want me to say? I brought it back.
那你还想让我说什么? 我不是还回来了吗
You act like I was going to steal it or something.
好像跟我要把你车偷了似的
I did think you stoled it.
我不认为你会偷走
Well, I didn't.
我,也不会
I didn't know a lot about Fat Mike,
我对肥Mike不是很了解,
but that's when I found out he wasn't a thief.
但当我发现他不是贼的时候.
Hey...
嘿...
What?
什么?
I just didn't know where you were.
我只是不知道你去哪了
Well, your mom said not to let anyone ride your bike.
当然,你妈妈说不让任何人骑你的车
So I kept it so you wouldn't get in trouble.
所以我就替你保管了,省得你麻烦
Now to him, that just makes perfect sense.
对他来说,这个是个完美的借口
You had my bike,
你拿着我车,
so why would I want your bike?
为什么我还想要你的?
Anyway...
不管怎样...
you coming out tomorrow?
你明天出来吗?
Yeah, I guess so.
嗯,我想会的.
I'll see you then.
到时见
That's what the call a friendship in Bed Stuy
在Bed-stuy, 那就是他们所认为的友情
a guy who doesn't steal your bike.
不偷车即哥们
Hey, Ma.
嘿,妈
Hi, ba... by.
嗨, 宝... 贝
What in the world?
出啥事了?
Julius!
Julius!
Huh?
呃?
What in the world happened in here?!
到底出啥事了?!
Huh?
呃?
I cannot believe...
真不敢相信...
What is this?
这是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道啊
What do you mean you don't know? What time is it?
你不知道谁知道啊? 几点了?
It looks like a whirlwind.
像刚刮了场龙卷风
He what are you going to make for dinner?
晚饭你做什么?
Huh?
呃?
WARNING! The following scene contains language of a frank and explicit nature.
警告! 下面场景的对话将十分露骨
Viewer discretion is advised.
观众们请自行处理
Have you lost your monkey-ass mind?
你把的猪脑子丢哪了?
Dinner?
晚餐?
Do I look like Florence from The Jeffersons?
我看起来像杰斐逊家族的女仆吗? (杰斐逊家族:CBS1975-85年的一个电视剧 关于一个非裔美国暴发户家族的生活)
Get over here and pick this crap up
过来把这破垃圾收了
before I smack the shine off your head.
不然把你抽忧郁了
Today marks the end of the strike
今天当地卡车司机的罢工结束了
by local truckers, which began after one of the drivers
这场罢工起因是一个司机
was injured in an explosion
在爆炸中受伤了
caused by what the drivers termed
引用司机们的说法
"lack if adequate signage."
"缺少适当的警示标志"
An agreement was signed last night,
昨晚达成协议
and truckers will be back on the road Yes!
司机们又重新上路了 好棒!
...tomorrow
...明天
Thank you, Rob. In other news...
谢谢, Rob. 看看其它消息...
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, Daddy.
早上好,爸爸
Ma, these pancakes are good.
妈, 这些薄饼真好吃
Yeah, Dad, how come you can't make pancakes like this?
没错,老爸,你怎么做不了这么好吃
I don't know.
不知道
I just don't have that touch like your mother.
我没你妈那手艺
Chris, who was that little boy you were hanging with yesterday?
Chris,昨天和你一块的那孩子是谁?
Who, Fat Mike?
谁,肥Mike?
Fool, now you know you are not supposed
傻冒, 你难道不知道
to be calling somebody fat.
不能说一个人肥吗
That's his name.
那是他的名字
What kind of name is Fat Mike?
哪有人姓肥啊
That's just what they call him.
人们都那么叫啦
Well, you just be careful out there.
嗯,你在外面小心点
And don't let that boy ride your bike.
而且别让那个孩子骑你的车
That's how your last one got stolen.
你上一辆就是那么丢的
As much as my mother complain
别看我妈老抱怨家务活
about housework, she hated to have somebody else do it.
可不让她做她也受不了
And after my father got his job back,
当我爸重新上班之后
she got to do one of the things she does best...
她可以做那件最拿手的事...
File your own damn papers.
你自己整这些破文件吧
I do not need this.
我不干了
My husband has two jobs.
我老公有两份工作
Mother back at home
我妈妈恢复成主妇
and father back at work
我爸恢复成工人
everything was back to normal again.
我们家恢复了平静
Yo, little man, let me hold a dollar.
嘿,小子,让我拿一美元
I know Fat Mike.
我认识肥Mike.
Who?
谁?
Fat Mike.
肥Mike.
You know me.
你认识我
I'm the little dude across the street.
我是街对面的小子
What's that supposed to mean? We don't live around here.
啥意思啊? 我们又不住这
Help me!
救命!
Hey, man... back here!
嘿, 小子... 滚回来!