Hey. Congratulations.
嘿,恭喜.
This...is not what I wanted. I just wanted you to be nicer.
这...不是我所想要的.我本意是想让你对我态度好点
You know what? I used to be nice. But our boss--I'm sorry.
知道吗?我原来是很和蔼的,但是我们的上司,哦,说错了。
Your boss... is incompetent and selfish and has the attention span of a poodle.
是你的上司,他没能力又很自私,只注意鸡毛蒜皮的事
I mean, from day one,I have been the only one around here keeping this place from crumbling down around his stupid ears.
我是说,从第一天起, 我是这里唯一在支撑这个鬼地方的人,可他那么蠢,
Oh, Nina, come on.
不要这样,Nina
This is the truth here.
我说的是实话
Nice is a luxury that I gave up along with vacations and relationships and eating at home.
优秀是种奢侈的东西,我放弃了放弃了假期,好朋友,没法在家里吃饭
This job sucks you dry.
这个工作把你都榨干了
So you better kiss those four little kiddies of yours good-bye
所以你最好向你的四个宝贝告别吧
because you have just adopted the neediest little child in the world.
因为你要去养另外一个最要紧的小子。
Here. You're gonna need this more than I do.
给你,你比我更需要这个。