Hey, Pat, what's going on?
嘿,Pat,怎么样了?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Ed keeps calling people into his office. I think people are getting fired.
Ed不停叫人去他的办公室,我想大家都要被炒了
Lynette. Lynette...
勒奈特...
Nina's out. You're in.
Nina出局了,你赢了
You are our new V.P. Of accounts.
你是我们的新财务副总经理
I... am?
我?
I just gave her the ax, along with a bunch of other people.
我刚把她炒鱿鱼了,连着一大堆人
Why? What happened?
为什么? 发生了什么?
Our old pal Stu just filed a sexual harassment suit against the company.
我们的老朋友Stu刚刚以性骚扰起诉了公司
He did what?
他做了什么?
He fired a fancy lawyer who threatened to go to the press.
他聘请了一位律师,威胁要见报
I had no choice but to pay him off.
我除了付钱没别的选择
He had a video of him and Nina together.
他有一卷他和Nina在一起的录象带
Okay. I... get Nina, but why are you firing everybody else?
好的,我明白Nina的事了,但是... 为何你人人都炒?
Stu's taking us to the cleaners.
Stu把我们逼成了洗衣店【洗衣店是专门把衣服弄干的,现在Ed的公司也被Stu榨干了】
If I don't cut back on staff,the next round of paychecks are gonna bounce.
如果我不裁员,下一次付给你们的支票就要被银行跳票了。
Oh, god, Ed. I am so sorry.
哦,天啊,Ed.我真抱歉
Well, it's not your fault. We'll get through this.
不是你的错.我们会渡过这风波
You and me together.
你和我一起
Oh, can you run down to the art department? Someone's gotta can Jeff and Elizabeth.
噢,你能去一下艺术部吗? 要炒Jeff和Elizabeth的鱿鱼
Yeah. Sure. I'm gonna go and take care of that.
好,当然我会处理好的。