Black? Great.
黑咖啡? 好的
I gotta say, Lynette, I was surprised to get your call.
我要说,Lynette接到你的电话我很惊讶
I didn't even think you'd notice I was fired.
我没想到你会注意到我被解雇了
Of course I noticed.
我当然注意到了
You are one of my favorites.
你是我最喜欢的人之一
And I thought it was really unfair how it all went down.
对你来说一切都太不公平了
It wasn't that unfair,
这没什么不公平的
I was late all those times
这些天我一直都迟到
and I broke the copier.
我把复印机搞坏了
And I stole all those paper clips.
而且还偷了办公室里的回形针
See, I don't think that's why you got fired.
听着,我想你不是因为这个被炒的
Really? That's what Nina said.
真的?这可是Nina说的
Word got out that you and Nina were...
传言你和Nina...
Shagging?
搞在一起?
Being intimate.
关系比较暧昧
And Nina fired you to keep Ed from finding out.
Nina炒了你是防止Ed发现你们俩之间的事
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
And that wasn't right of her.
她这样做是没理由的
She shouldn't have been having sex with you.
她不该和你发生那种关系
She's upper management.
她可是你的上司
Technically, it's sexual harassment.
确切的说,这是性骚扰
But I was into it. I consented.
可我用了感情的了,我同意了的
Stu, you're a... gofer.
Stu,你是公司打杂的
You can't consent to anything.
你答应了没什么用的
So I think you should talk to Ed about getting your job back.
我想你该和Ed谈谈把工作要回来
Why would he care?
他怎么会理这些?
Oh, he'll care.
噢,他会的
He doesn't want you suing him for millions of dollars.
他可不想因为你告他损失几百万
Wow! So would Nina get in trouble?
哇!那Nina会有麻烦吗?
Well, I'm not gonna lie to you.
这个,跟你说实话吧
There is a possibility she'd get a... slap on the wrist.
很有可能她,脱不了干系
So... you'll think about talking to Ed?
那么,你会考虑和Ed说找回你工作的事了?
Definitely.
当然。