The Good Wife,《傲骨贤妻》
There is one person in his room who has the most seniority and institutional memory to lead us into these difficult economic times.
这个房间里有一个人,资格老道,见多识广,能够带领大家度过这段经济因难时期。
I have the most seniority here.
这儿我资格最老。
No,David,you don't.Howard,do you mind standing?
不,大卫,不是你。霍华德,站起来好吗?
Oh, dear God,you're kidding.
哦,天哪,你开玩笑的吧?
You can't be serious.Who is it?
你开玩笑吧,这是谁?
Howard,would you be willing to step up and help Diane during these difficult times?
霍华德,你愿意在这段困难时期站出来协助戴安吗?
If I get the corner office closest to the restroom.
给我靠厕所的那间拐角办公室就行。
Is that a motion to replace Will with Howard Lyman?Yes.
现在是在动议霍华德取代威尔吗?是的。
Do I have a second?Second.
有人附议吗?附议。
Ail in favor?
都同意吗?
Uh,what about debate?
呃,不用讨论吗?
It's too late. We're now turning to a vote.
太迟了,我们现在进入投票阶段了。
It's all come down to this.Yep.
结果出来了。是的。