I know I looked cool on the outside,
我看起来很镇静
but on the inside, I was doing this...
其实心里在......
( sobbing ): I won't do it anymore, I promise!
我再也不敢了 我保证
I'm not a thief!
我不是小偷
I want my mama!
我想见我妈
All I was thinking was one way or another,
我满脑子都希望
I wish they'd let me go.
他们能放我走
Back at home, my father was thinking the same thing.
我家里那老爸和我想的一样
How do I look?
好看吗?
Huh? Huh?
如何 如何?
Well, you changed five times already.
你都换了5身衣服了
You looked fine the first time.
第一套就挺好看
Oh, thank you, baby.
谢谢 宝贝
I'm just so excited.
我太激动了
I mean, this is Dreamgirls.
去看Dreamgirl演出诶
Dreamgirls!
Dreamgirls!
This is like a once-in-a-lifetime thing.
一辈子就这么一次阿
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
一辈子只有一次
Yeah.
是啊
So, uh, you better get going.
你该出发了
You're right, baby.
对阿
Oh, you are so good to me.
你对我真好
Mm...
Mm...
TONYA: Daddy, I'm itchy!
爸爸 我痒痒
Come on, I need to put you in a lineup.
起来 你得过去排队 我们要辨认嫌犯
A lineup?
辨认嫌犯?
Yeah, apparently a delivery truck carrying cookies
是啊 有辆运送饼干的货车
was hijacked in East Bergen the other day.
几天前在East Bergen被抢了
I know you're probably thinking
我知道你正在纳闷
who would hold up a cookie truck?
谁会抢一辆运饼干的车啊
Don't move! Don't move!
不许动 不许动
All we want are your cookies!
我们只要饼干
Think I'm playing?
没有开玩笑
Now, go!
快点
I'm not doing time for this-- go!
我可不想因为这个蹲牢房
I didn't hijack a truck.
我没抢劫
I don't even know where East Bergen is.
根本就不知道East Bergen在那
Should have thought of that
销赃的时候
before you started selling stolen cookies.
怎么没想到阿
I ain't taking a bath in that.
我不想在这里面洗澡
That looks nasty.
看着很恶心
It'll help your itching.
洗了就不痒了
But I don't like oatmeal.
我不喜欢燕麦粥
You don't have to eat it, girl,
没有让你吃
you got to take a bath in it.
在里面洗个澡而已
CHRIS: Then she's got to eat it.
那她吃定了
My father didn't waste food.
我爸从来不让浪费事物
It wasn't me.
不是我偷的
I go to Corleone Junior High.
我在Corleone上初中
I got the cookies from school, and I'm just selling them
饼干是学校发的 我只是卖而已
so I can go on some trip to Washington, DC.
然后我就能去华盛顿了
And I did not steal them.
真的不是偷的
I was just saying that so people would want to buy them.
我这么说人家才愿意买
You go to Corleone?
你在Corleone上学?
What are you the only black kid there?
那还收黑人学生呢?
Nice try.
编得不错啊
There was an eyewitness,
我们有目击证人
and you fit the profile, cookie boy.
你又符合嫌犯特征
I may have only been 13,
虽然我才13
but I already knew how racial profiling worked.
但是我知道种族特征是怎么回事
This is what the witness said...
目击证人这么说的
He was a black male, medium complexion,
黑人 男性 一般黑
about 6'4, 230 pounds.
身高6尺4 体重230磅
He had brown eyes.
棕色眼睛
Um, he was wearing a Scout uniform
穿的是童子军制服
with a yellow beanie,
黄色无檐小便帽
and he had on dark pants, and size 14 dark shoes.
深色短裤 14码鞋子
And, uh, a birthmark on the back of his left wrist.
左手腕上有胎记
Oh, and-and he walked with a limp.
走路还有点瘸
But this is what the cop heard...
但警察可不是这样听的
Um, he was black, and, uh, black, black, and black.
黑人 黑的
Um, black, black, and he black, black, black,
穿的是黑的
black, black, black.
头上戴的是黑的
And, uh, he had, uh, black, black, black, black.
裤子鞋也是黑的
And, oh, a black. Yeah.
对了 手腕也是
And, uh, he walked with a black.
走路也是用黑的
OFFICER ( over loudspeaker ): Face forward.
脸转过来
Number two, stand still!
2号 站直
That looks like the cover of the last Commodores album.
看着像上期海军司令官杂志封面
Usually, my father wanted my mother to be happy.
我爸通常希望我妈妈开心
But this was the one time he was secretly hoping
但这次他心里偷偷的希望
that the tickets that Risky gave him
这次Risky给他的票
were horrible as usual.
和以前一样烂
Oh, my God!
天呐
These seats are great! I know!
这座位真不错 我也觉得
Oh, girl, I hate to say it,
我真不想这么说
but I'm glad your kids got the chicken pox. Oh!
但是你孩子们得了天花 对我是个好消息
Happy anniversary.
周年快乐
Oh, thank you, Sheila!
谢谢 Sheila
We love you!
我们爱你
Don't go!
别走
You stay!
再来一首
You better go, girl! Whoo!
再来一首 Whooa!!
I'm staying!
再来一首
Hey.
Hey.
Is Chris here yet?
Chris回来了吗
No, I guess he's still out selling cookies.
没呢 我看他还在外面卖饼干呢
Okay. Hey, dad?
这样啊 爸爸
Can you get my armpit?
帮我点下胳肢窝
I got it.
行
So, uh, when's mom coming home?
妈妈什么时候回来啊?
It'll be a while.
还得等会
She's using my coupon to take Sheila to dinner, too.
她还要和Sheila去吃晚饭 用我的优惠券
How come she's going out with somebody else
她怎么能和别人出去呢
on your anniversary?
这可是你们周年纪念日阿
Well...
这个
I told her to go.
我让她去的
Why'd you do that?
为什么阿?
Because I want your mother to be happy.
因为我想让她开心
Oh.
Oh.
Well, if I had to stay at home and be with sick people
如果让我和病人待在家里
while somebody else was out having fun, I'd be mad.
那个人在外面玩得开心 我得气死
Well, I'm not mad.
我不生气
I would be.
我会的
I'd be sad, too.
还会伤心
Be kind of depressed because she left me.
郁闷她把我扔下了
Yeah... I'd be crying and everything.
我还会哭什么的
Man, I'd be so upset.
非得心烦死了
You know, let's get... I don't see how you hold it in.
还是 测一下 我真不知道你怎么就无所谓
Here you go.
含住
Sit tight, don't move.
坐这别动
Huh? I'll be back.
我就回来
the kid's story checks out.
小孩没说假话
Looks like you were telling the truth.
看来你说的是真的
Your teacher confirmed your story.
你老师给你证明了
Thank you. Oh, yeah.
谢谢
She also said to tell you you're a credit to your race.
她还让转告你你给黑人增光了
我能走了吗?
Sure-- soon as your parents come get you.
当然 等你家人来接你的时候
My parents?
还要家人来接?
Can't you just let me go?
不能直接放我走吗?
I can't tell my mom I got arrested.
我不能让我妈知道我被逮捕了