I was just getting warmed up.
我刚在热身呢
Ow! What you do that for?
嗷! 你怎么这样?
Even though it was an accident,
虽然知道这是个意外
after breaking Drew's hand, I feel horrible.
打折了Drew的手之后 我很自责
ROCHELLE: I'm gone for ten minutes,
我才离开10分钟
and y'all are breaking bones.
你们就弄骨折了
I ew tt karate class wasn't a good idea.
我就知道让他上空手道课不是个好主意
Rochelle, itas an accident just boys being boys.
Rochelle 不过是个意外 男孩子都这样
Do you even know
你到底知道
what they're teaching Chris wn there?
他们在教Chris什么吗?
Where were you when this haened?
出事儿的时候 你干吗呢?
Asleep.
睡觉
Mm.
恩
What's that supposed to mea
那是什么意思?
"Mm" means 's gonna ble him for the rest of his life.
恩表示后半辈子 她要一直数落他
Asleep again, huh?
又睡 是吧?
That's how Chris oke Drew's hand.
Chris就是这么把Drew的手弄骨折的
Rochelle, that was 45 years o. Rochelle
那是45年前的事了
Mm-hmm.
恩,哼
Don't worry about it.
不用担心
I'll deal th it.
我会处理的
I'll go down there tomorrow.
明天我过去一趟
Mm-hmm.
恩,哼
Ouch! It still hts?
哎哟 还疼吗?
Of course it hurts, it's broke.
当然疼了 折了
Chris, help your brother Chris
喂你弟弟
th his Kool-Aid.
喝他的Kool-Aid
Daddy,
爸爸
do you have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗?
What?!
什么?!
Well?
啊?
No!
没有!
Why woulyou ask me a question like thaaby?
你干吗要问我这么个问题 宝贝儿?
'Cause n ain't no good.
因为男人没一个好东西
Where did u hear that?
你从哪儿听来的?
At the beauty shop.
在美发店
And where were you
他们说这些的时候 你人在哪儿?
when they were tking like this?
别激动 女孩子都这样 我花那些钱
Relax,t's just girls being girls. I am not paying goomoney
放松,女孩就是女孩。
soy baby can get her hair done and ack hating men!
不是为了让我闺女做个头发之后 就开始恨男人的
Shdoes not hate man.
她不是恨男人
What am I supposed to think
她回家之后就说了这些
when she comes home talking li this?
我能怎么想呢?
Fi, I omise I' talk to the girls at the shop
没事的 我跟美发店那些人说了
and make sure that they don't gossip around her.
保证她们不在她面前说闲话
Mm-hmm. 恩,哼
Even with a brokenand,
虽然手骨折
Drew still managed to come out on top.
Drew仍然受欢迎如一
Does it hurt a lot?
很疼吗?
If Iad known you could get this much attention
我要是知道打石膏能吸引更多注意
with a cast, I would have let him break my hand.
我会让他把我手折断的
Mr. Jackson was an ex-Marine
Jackson师傅 以前是名海军
who taught karate when he was on his medication.
他吃药的时候 教空手道
When he was off his medication, he did ts.
不吃药的话 他就是这个样子
Yoland
Yoland
Yolanda!
Yolanda!
Jason! ( shouting in Spanish )
Jason!(西班牙语)
Okay?
好吗?
( weepy ): Yolanda!
Yolanda!
Whah!
啊
Can I help you?
你有事吗?
Yeah, , my son Chris
那个 我儿子Chris
was tang your class here
在这儿上你的课
Chris? No, don't... I don't know any Cis.
Chris? 不 我不...我不认识叫Chris的
What, is there... ishere a problem?
有...有什么问题吗?
It's st that the boys were fighting,
就是男孩子打架
and Chris acdentally broke his brotr's hand.
Chris不小心弄断了他弟弟的手
He says you taught him.
他说是你教的他
Hmm. Who was fighting?
谁打架?
Chris and my other son, Drew.
Chris和我另一个儿子Drew
No, I don't knowny Drew.
不 我不认识叫Drew的
Either way... I ain't hanothing to do with that.
不管是怎样 也跟我没什么关系
No, man, I didn't y you had nothing to do with it.
不 不 伙计 我不是说你要负责
I'm just saying that...
我的意思是...
Come on,aby, let's go.
来 宝贝 咱们走吧
Hey, baby. 縌ue tu quieres?
嘿 宝贝
Let me get with that phone number.
把电话号码给我
Oh, God, help me!
噢 上帝啊 救命!
I can't believe she repeated all that to Julius.
我不敢相信她都跟Julius说了
I didn't even knowshe was sten
我都不知道她在听
e barely listens to a wd I say.
我说的话 她一个字儿都不听
Rochelle, I am so sorry. Rochelle
真对不起
, too.
我也是
从现在开始 我们当着她面说话会注意的
Let me gpahalf dn on our light bill before they close.
我要在他们下班前去交一半的电费
She'll be okay, though, right?
她不会有事的 是不是?
Oh, yeah, go ahead, s'll be fine.
噢 当然 去吧 没事的
We'll watch Lil' Miss Nosy for you.
我们会帮你打听Louis的八卦的
(all laughing)
笑声
Okay, Tonya, I'm gonna leave
好了 Tonya 我要离开一下
for a little while.
很快就回来 好吗? 好的
I'll be right back, okay? Okay.
好的 别淘气
All right, be good.
好的,乖乖的。
Y'all make her beautiful. Mm-hmm
你们要把他弄漂亮哟 恩
So is Riar still cheating
这么说Richard还在偷情?
Is the Pope still Catholic? Vanessa.
Pope还是天主教吗? Vanessa
Oh, I'm sorry, it's a reflex.
噢 抱歉 习惯了
Tonya, I don't think that we should be talking Tonya
我想咱们不应该
about Richard. Why not?
讨论Richard 为什么?
Beuse that's own fos' busins.
因为那是大人的事儿
Oh, is that why my mom and d got in an argume?
噢 我爸爸和妈妈就因为这个争论?
An argument?
争论?
About what?
为什么?
Well, I asked my daddy if he had a girlfriend
是这样的 我问爸爸他有没有女朋友
and he said, "Why?"
他说"为什么问这个?"
And then my mama said, "Well, do you?"
然后我妈就问"你有吗?"
And en he asked me why I asked hithat, and then...
然后他问我干吗要问这个 然后...
Although my mother told the girlsnot gossip to Tonya,
虽然妈妈说 那些女人不会跟Tonya聊闲话
she didn't say anything about Tonya gossiping to them.
可她没说Tonya不会跟她们说
At thamoment, I was having more trouble
那一刻 对于Drew断掉的手
coping with Drew's broken hand than he was.
我要比他面对更多的困扰
Drew, if you need a nurse,
Drew 如果你需要找护士的话
I'll be happy to come over and get...
我很乐意去帮你找一个 来...
u'd bett not let mama see that.
你最好别让妈妈看见
Drew still has that st,
Drew的手还打着石膏
and hasn't finished calling all those girls yet.
他还没把上面 所有女孩的电话都打一遍