Even though I was the oldest
虽然我是哥哥
I never felt like Drew's big brother.
可我从来没觉得自己是Drew的大哥
I'll take hi
我选他
People expect a big other to be better at everything.
人们都希望自己有个样样在行的哥哥
DominiquWilkins s the Human Highlight Show.
Dominique Wilkins被喻为"人类精华影片"
And Gerald Wilkins watched a lot of film.
Gerald Wilkins也看了很多电影
Bill Clintonas the Presint of the United States.
Bill Clinton曾是美国总统
But Roger inton need a presidential pardon.
但Roger Clinton则需要总统的原谅
But withe and Drew, it seed like no matt
轮到我和Drew 无论我们怎么做
what we did, he always came out on top.
他永远都比我出色
'll take Drew
我选Drew
was better atports.
他运动比我强
He was better with girls.
比我受女生欢迎
BOTH: Hi, ew.
嗨 Drew
BOTH: , Drew.
嗨 Drew
Hi, Chris.
嗨 Chris
She'kind of te.
她还挺可爱
He looked older.
他看着比我大
Two fo Scarface.
要两张《疤面煞星》
You can
你可以进去
But your littlbrother's gonna have to see somethinelse.
但你弟弟得看别的电影
But I'm older than him.
可是我比他大
u want to see a movie, don'you?
那你还想不想看电影了?
I actually wen to see Mr. Mom th d.
最后那天我去看了《家庭主夫》
It was prettgood.
好看极了
But worst of all, he was a better big brother than me.
但最糟的是 他是个比我更称职的哥哥
I'm gonna get my big brother on you.
我要叫我哥哥教训你
Chris!
Chris!
Go get Dw!
叫Drew来!
Ooh! Uh-oh, no, I wouldn't mess with...
噢! 不是吧 我不想惹...
It was embarrassing.
真是太丢人了
When they heard Drew's name, they ran.
他们一听到Drew的名字 都吓跑了
And you were standing right there?
当时你就站在那儿?
Just like I'm standing right here
就跟我现在这么站着一样
I've got to do something.
我一定得想个办法
I get the crap kicked t of me here.
我老是被这种破事儿困扰
Even my lile sister ows can't fight. That's why
连我妹妹都知道我不会打架 这就是为什么
I'm gonna ask my m if I can take karate.
我想问我妈能不能让我去学空手道
Why don't you take boxing lesso?
你干吗不去学拳击呢?
Nah. If you tell people you can box,
要是跟人家说你会拳击
en everyone wants to fight.
别人就该都来找你打架了
How come nobody messes with your brother?
怎么会没有人敢惹你弟弟呢?
Because he knows karate, and they mess with him,
因为他会空手道 他们觉得要是惹了他
they thinke might killhem.
他会把他们都打死
That'perft.
太好了
Ifou learn karate, u' never havto fight.
要是你学了空手道 就再也不用打架了
All right, Tonya,
好了 Tonya
hold your ear.
捂住你的耳朵
CHRIS ROCK: I imagine is is how it must be
我猜在假发流行之前
before they hit the switch.
他们就得这么弄头发
Ow. You bued my finger!
嗷!你烫着我手了!
llifou'd be still, that wouldn't happen.
谁让你不老实待着的
Why can't I just go to the beauty shop liku?
我为什么不能跟你一样去美发店呢?
You got ty shop money?
你有去那儿的钱吗?
No. All right then. Be still.
没有 那就老实待着
Your daddy barely wants to pay t get my hair done
你爸连我做头发的钱都花得不情愿
I know he's not gonna spend thextra ten dollars
他肯定不愿意再多花10块钱让你弄头发
to get yours done, especially when I can do it herat home.
再说 我能在家自己给你弄
Hey, what's burning?
嘿 什么烧着了?
My hair.
我的头发
Tonya, stop fidging so much.
Tonya 别老动来动去的
You're ming like a squirrel.
你就跟个松鼠似的乱动
Sit still!
坐好了!
m, can I sign up for kara lessons?
妈妈 我能去上空手道课吗?
Why don't yojust learn from Drew?
你跟Drew学不就行了?
y don't you just mind your own biness?
你管好你自己吧
You need to shut up...
你把嘴闭上...
Hey, enough, okay? Chris
够了,好吧。
Chris, go ask your daddy.
去问你爸爸吧,我现在没功夫管这个
nya, bend down, so I can get the kitchen.
低头 我好开始烫
Ow!
嗷!
Girl, I didn't even touch you.
小姐 我都没碰到你
Hey, man.
嘿 小伙子
What's gog on
有事吗?
d, can sign up for karate class?
爸爸 我能去上空手道课吗?
Karate class?
空手道?
Why don't yojust learn from Drew?
你干吗不跟Drew学呢?
I want to learn from a real teher.
我想跟一个专业的老师学
Drew just does stuff he sees in mies.
Drew那几下子 都是跟电影里学的
Everything Dreknew about karate,
Drew对空手道的全部了解
he got from the Masters of Channel NinAsian Invasion.
都是从9频道引进的亚洲片里
and Master Lung Ti and e immortal David Chung.
跟狄龙大师和不朽的钟志文学的
What are you gna do with karate, anyway?
不过 你干吗要学空手道呢?
Just in case someone messes with Drew or Tonya,
只是以防万一 有人欺负Drew或者Tonya
I'm gonna be able
我能做点儿什么
to do somethg.
我爸爸知道我不会打架
My father knew I couldn't figh
但是他从来都不说什么
but he never said anything abt it.
要多少钱
How much is it gna cost?
是免费的
It's free.
噢 没问题 去吧
OhAll right, go ahead.
只要不花钱 爸爸几乎什么都肯让我学
For free, father would leme learn almost anything.
只要是免费,我爸会让我学所有的东西。
What are you doing?
你干吗呢?
Taking How to Knock Off a Liquor Store lessons.
在学习如何打劫一家酒庄
How ch doeit cost?
要花多少钱?
It's free.
不要钱
继续吧
Get on the floor, now!
都趴到地上 快!
Don't hurtnybo.
不要伤到别人
I didn't want to hurt anybody,
要是我不想伤人的话
I wouldn't be taking kate.
我也就不会选择空手道
Baby, you shouldave listened to me.
宝贝 你应该听我话
I told you to keep still.
我告诉你不要乱动了
Hey, I'headed twork.
嘿 我要去上班了
All right, baby.
好的 亲爱的
Baby, what happened?
宝贝儿 怎么了?
Ma burd with the hot comb again.
妈妈又用热梳子烫到我了
Oh, let Daddy see.
噢 让爸爸看看
Ooh! Rochelle, that looks bad.
噢! Rochelle 看起来挺严重啊
Ah, she'll
啊 不会有事的
I don't thin it'll make a scar.
我想不会留下疤的
Yeah, but that's 18 cent worth of butter
是啊 但是要用18分钱的牛油
she's holding on her forehea
敷在她的脑门上
What, yocan't her hair without burning her?
除了烫着她 你就不会别的了?
I told you bore th I wanted to take her
我想带她去美发店之前跟你说过
to the beauty shop, and you told me no.
是你说不行的
My father thought that going the beauty sh meant
我爸觉得去美发店意味着
that Tonya was growing up too fast,
Tonya长大太快了
and she wouhd end up like this.
她最后就会变成这样
She's ten years old. Why I go
她才10岁 我干吗