Who are you?
你是谁?
You don't want to know.
你可不想知道
Hey, man.
嘿 儿子
Hey.
嘿
Chris...
Chris...
you know you're going to have to apologize to your grandmother.
你得明白 你必须得向外婆道歉
How come? She's the one who's been mean to Mom.
怎么会这样? 是她一直在对老妈挑三拣四的!
She's hurting, Chris, and your mother is, too.
她在伤心 Chris 还有你老妈也一样
I know you're trying to protect your mother,
我知道你是想保护你老妈
but trust me, you do not want to get between the two of them.
可是相信我 你可不想卷进她们俩之间去
You ain't gonna win that one.
绝对死路一条
I'm already going to one funeral. I ain't trying to go to another one.
我已经得去参加一场葬礼了 可不想再来一场了
Well, then what do I do?
好吧 那我该怎么办?
Do what I do: nothing.
学我 什么也不做就好了
Things will work out.
自然就会解决的
All right?
好吗?
Apologize.
记得去道歉
You can't really believe you're getting married until you buy that tux.
直到买了礼服 你是不会确信自己是要结婚了的
And you can't really believe somebody is dead
而且你是不会确信身边的某人真的死了
until you've got to buy them a casket.
直到你得给他买副棺材的时候
Now, we have several models.
瞧 我们有一些模型
This one right over here, top of the line.
看这边这个 最顶级的
Made of mahogany...
桃花心木制成...
has silk lining over goose-down bedding...
丝绸内衬外加天鹅绒垫褥...
and a night light.
还带长明灯
I guess that's in case the dead want to read.
我猜那是以防死者想读点什么做的
Well, Mama, what about the blue one?
嗯妈妈 这个蓝色的怎么样?
Oh, now, the blue one is nice.
哦好的 那个蓝色的也还成
I don't like it. She don't like that one.
我不喜欢那个 她不会喜欢那个的
It's a coffin, not an Oldsmobile.
那棺材太普通 算不上"Oldsmobile"级的 (Oldsmobile 全美历史最悠久的汽车公司)
I like that one.
我喜欢那个
Good taste.
品位一流
Uh, Maxine, that costs a lot of money.
呃 Maxine 那个会很贵的
Now, we got payment plans.
听着 我们有各种支付方式
Well, can we put it in my father-in-law's name?
那好 可以算在我岳父自己头上?!
Well... no.
呃...不行
I didn't think so.
我也觉得是
Okay, Mama, whatever you want.
好吧 妈妈 就如你所愿吧
Oh, okay.
哦 很好
Um, Rochelle, even if we split this five ways,
呃 Rochelle 就算把它平摊成五份
that's still a lot of money.
那还是很贵啊
Who's talking about splitting it?
谁说要平摊了?
Well, I just assumed we'd all chip in.
呃 我觉得大家都得凑份子吧
I mean, it is your husband.
我是说 那可是你的丈夫
Julius, I want to help out. Julius
我帮你
What's this? It's a baseball card.
这是什么 一张棒球卡
Al Oliver.
Al Oliver的
He played in Pittsburgh.
在匹兹堡联队打球
Lifetime 330 hitter.
生平安打超过330个
That card is going to be worth thousands of dollars someday.
这张卡总有一天会价值数千美圆的 (应验了...Al Oliver的棒球卡是球迷票选前三)
How much is it worth now?
现在值多少?
About a dollar.
大概1美圆吧
I got $40 saved up.
我有大概40美圆的积蓄
What about you, Aunt Mousey?
你呢 小耗子阿姨?
I have some quarters.
我有些硬币
Too bad he won't be playing Asteroids.
他没法再玩"Asteroids 小行星"真是可惜了
Mama, I just don't think that we can afford this right now.
妈妈 恐怕我们现在买不起这个
Why not?
为什么不行?
Baby, you always bragging about how your husband has two jobs.
宝贝 你可整天都在吹嘘自己老公有两份工
I do not.
我没有...
I do not need this. My man has two jobs.
我可不需要忍受这个 我老公做两份工
My husband has two jobs.
我老公有两份工作
I don't need to be here right now.
我可不用呆在这儿
I do not need this!
我不必这样的
My man has two jobs, okay?
我老公有两份工作 明白吗你?
My husband deserves to be buried with dignity.
我丈夫值得被尊荣的下葬
Now, who are you to deny me that?
现在 你们谁要反对这个的?
Mama, we're not trying to deny you...
妈妈 我们不是想反对...
...dignity, I mean... ...
面子 我是说...
You only die once.
人的死只有一次
You owe it to your father to let him go in style.
让父亲体面的下葬是你欠他的
Fine! Fine!
够了!够了!
You do whatever the hell you want.
你想怎么着就怎么着吧
Mama... Come on!
妈妈... 走吧!
Mama, I wasn't trying...
I'm coming, Mama. 妈妈 我不是故意... 我来了 妈妈
Rochelle, you wrong. Rochelle
你大错特错了
Poor baby.
可怜的孩子
We'll take the blue one.
我们就要那个蓝色的
My daddy liked blue.
我爸爸喜欢蓝色
I always hated that picture.
我一直讨厌那张照片
It made me look like I got smacked in the head with a brick.
弄的我跟脑袋被板砖拍过了似的
Oh, hi, Daddy.
哦 嗨 爸爸
You want a Turtle?
要吃乌龟糖吗?
No, but how you doing?
不了 不过你怎么样?
I'm okay.
还好啦
Mama's getting on my last nerve.
妈妈快把我逼疯了
Oh, she can do that.
哦 她是有那能力
She used to get on my nerves, too.
过去她也经常把我逼疯
You know,
知道吗?
just because I'm dead doesn't mean you have to let her push you around.
我死了可不意味着你只能任由她宰割了
And if she tries to do that,
还有如果她真那么干
you smack her in the head with that brick.
就拿板砖拍她脑袋
By the day of the funeral,
葬礼当天
there was still one thing left to fight over:
还有最后一件事要争:
who gets to ride in the limo.
谁来坐豪华轿车
Who are you, and what are you doing in here?
你们是谁?在这干吗?
Hey, I'm Monay, this is Iisha, and this is Tiki.
嘿 我是Monay 这是Iisha 还有这是Tiki
We saw the limo so we had to hop in it.
我们看见这豪华轿车 就忍不住跳上来了
Where y'all about to go? A funeral.
你们大伙打算去哪啊? 葬礼
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 我真抱歉
Who died? My husband.
谁去世了 我丈夫
Okay, well, when y'all get back,
那好吧 等你们回来了
and if y'all not taking the limo...
要是你们不需要用这车了...
can we take it to the club?
能搭我们去俱乐部吗?
Okay.
好吧
The only thing more crowded than a limo before the funeral
唯一比葬礼前的豪华轿车更拥挤的
is your house after the funeral.
就是葬礼结束后你的房子了
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿 你怎么来了?
My dad dropped me off to pay my respects.
我老爸送我过来以表敬意的
Thanks, man. He had to go to work.
谢谢 兄弟 他去上班了