Desperate Housewives,《绝望主妇》
Oh, thank you so much for letting us take over your dining room.
哦,谢谢你让我们用你的厨房。
Oh, please, thank you for making us dinner.
喊,该我们嫩请你给我们做晚餐。
Oh, you will be sending up dessert later?
对了,过会儿还上甜点吗?
Oh, sure, just, uh, leave your trays in the hall when you re ready.
恩,是的。你们吃完只要把盘子放到大厅就好了。
Puff pastry?
吃泡芙饼干吗?
Thank you.
谢谢。
Oh, here is a nice 12-year-old scotch to wash that down with.
这儿还有陈放了 12年的苏格兰酒能配饼干吃。
Uh, look, it's nice of you to invite me for dinner.
呢,听着,你们能邀请我来吃晚饭真好。
But if you're hoping to change my mind about doing your roof, I'm just—I'm really not up to it.
但如果你们想让我改变主意,修你们家的房子,我现在实在没那个心情!
No. no, no, Walter.
不,不.不,沃尔特。
We,we just heard about your situation and thought you could use a little company. That's all.
不不不,沃尔特。我们只是听说了你的处境,觉得你需要点安慰,仅此而已。
Yes, and a nice home-cooked meal.
是的,还有温馨的家庭晚餐。
Trust me, there are absolutely no tricks up our sleeve.
相信我,我们一点别的企图都没有。
Walter. Uh, I noticcd there are four place settings. Is somebody joining us?
嗯,我注意到有4个座位,还有人要来吗?