
Yeah, but we can’t enter the audition without a captain.
但是比赛的时候我们不能没有队长啊
Actually, we have a captain. Me.
事实上 我们有队长 我
Get over yourself, Winnie.
别做梦了 温妮
No, she’s right.
不 她是对的
Spirit law states that if the head cheerleader has to step down,
精神法则规定 如果啦啦队长不得不退出
the next cheerleader with the highest amount of votes is captain.
那么得票总数排名第二位的 就是下一任队长
Thank you. And I promise I’ll use everything you taught me.
谢谢 我保证我会用上所有你教我的
Wait, wait. Babe, you’re not going to be a cheerleader anymore?
等等 宝贝 你不准备再做啦啦队员了?
I can’t. I have put my heart and soul into this squad.
我不能 我的心和灵魂都在这个队
Cheering with anyone else would just make me...
再为其它队伍助威 就会让我变成...
A cheer whore.
啦啦妓女
Exactly.
确实如此
My cheer days are over.
我的啦啦队生涯就此结束了
You have to swear.
你必须发誓
Swear to us that you’re never going to cheer again.
向我们发誓你再也 不会做啦啦队员了
I swear.
我发誓
Let’s make it official.
让我们正式点
"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
尘归尘 土归土
"Now you’re not a cheerleader... I can’t do this.
"现在你不再是名啦啦队员... 我做不到
"...that must really suck." "...
这令人不齿"
Brit.
布莉
This is a sad, cheerless day.
这是个悲伤 不愉快的日子
I know. Those poor dead pompoms.
我知道 这些可怜的绒球
Put them back. No!
把他们放回去 不!