You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑,对吗?
No. Look, I know a little something about loss. It can take you to some real dark places,
不是。我知道失去亲人的感觉,让人变得非常阴暗。
especially if you don't face it head-on, like seventeen years in a six-by-ten prison cell.
尤其如果你不能一开始就正视问题,比如17年都在窄小的监狱房间里,确实黑暗。
What's this for?
这是干什么的?
The balloon represents the spirit of the life lost. By letting it go, you're acknowledging the pain you feel and releasing it at the same time.
气球代表了失去的灵魂。让他们飘走,你就正视了自己的痛苦,并且释放出来。
Okay, that's ridiculous. Besides, I don't feel what you think I'm feeling.
这太荒唐了。而且你并不知道我的感觉。
Then it should be real easy.
那这就很简单了。
Fine, if I do this, will you go?
如果我做了,你就离开?
Yeah.
对。
Okay, should I say something?
咱们来说点什么?
If you want to.
如果你想…
Not really, no.
不大想。
It's cool. Anytime.
没关系。只要你想,随时都可以。
This is stupid. I didn't even want this baby.
这太糟糕了,我甚至不想生小孩。
Yeah.
对。
And I would've been a terrible mother.
我不可能是个好母亲。
If you say so.
你说什么就是什么。
If it was a boy, I was gonna name it Charlie.
如果是个男孩,我想起名Charlie。
Yeah?
哦?
And a girl, Aurora.
女孩就叫Aurora。
Those are nice names.
很好听的名字。
Thank you.
谢谢。