I can’t believe they’re doing that to him! I told them to go easy on him!
我不敢相信他们竟然这样对罗斯。我跟他们说过对罗斯客气些的。
No offence but, y’know sometimes it’s hard to understand you, y’know with the accent, so…
你不要介意,不过,你有时候说话口音太重,让人很难听懂。
That’s just halftime, there’s more of this.
才半场休息,还有的他受呢。
Did you see me? I was pretty good, huh? That is one fun game!
我的表现如何呀?很不错吧?这比赛太有意思了。
Right.
没错。
Hey, could you do me a favour? Could you just grab me a bottle of water?
嗨,帮个忙,帮我拿瓶水过来。
Okay.
好的。
Thanks. (When she’s gone he collapses into Joey.) I-I think I’m dying. I really do.
谢谢。我—我,都快死掉了。真的。
Oh, poor baby.
喔,可怜的家伙。
Tell my son that I love him. (Emily returns with the water.) Excellent! Well, okay, I gotta have some more fun!
记得告诉我的儿子,我爱他。太好了!我还要玩得更爽一些。
Ross, they are killing you out there!
罗斯,他们会杀了你的。
That’s not true!
不会的。
She’s right! You have to stop!
她是对的。你别上场了。
What? No! No, I’m not stopping. I’m Red Ross!
什么?不,我一定要上场。我现在是“红脸罗斯”
Dude, if you go back out there, you’re gonna be Dead Ross!
算了吧,你再上去就是“死尸罗斯”了。
I don’t care! I am not quitting! I insist on finishing this game!
那我不管,反正我不能退场!我一定要打完全场!
All right, all right, if you insist on doing this, at least let me help you.
好吧,如果你坚持这样的话,至少得让我帮帮你。
No, God no! That is no place for a woman. Those guys will grab anything.
不,老天!这不是女人待的地方。那些家伙什么事情都抢。
No. That’s not what I’m saying. I just may know a few things that might help you inflict some pain.
我不是这个意思,我知道一些事情能让你给他们点颜色看看。
I like that.
那太好了!
Yeah? Listen closely, Devon has got a weak ankle.
真的吗?听清楚了, Devon脚踝很弱
One swift kick and he’ll back off.
你轻轻一踢,他就不敢上前了。
All right, bad ankle, got it!
好,踢脚踝,记下了!
And that big bloke with the beard, he has got a trick hip. Yeah. And uh, and David over there, I heard he doesn’t wear a cup.
还有那个留胡子的家伙,他屁股受过伤,还有那边的戴维,我听说他没戴护膝。
Yeah? I can use that, trick hip, no cup, okay! Okay!
喔!我清楚了,一个屁股受过伤,一个没有护膝。好!
And uh, Liam, Liam’s got bad knees. You hit him right and he’ll go down like a lamp.
还有,Liam膝盖有伤。你一踢上去,他会象台灯一样倒在地上。。
But-but, Liam’s on my team.
不过,Liam是我们队的。
I don’t care! You just get him!
我不管!你只管对付他们
I’m gonna go get him! Okay, I am going back in! (Squeals like a madman.)
我这就上去对付他们!好,我又要回去了!
The Red Ross! Okay.
“红脸罗斯”!耶!