About this one-night stand
纪念那美妙的一夜
You were, for me, that night
对我,那一夜,你是
Everything I always dreamt of in life
我梦想的一切
But now you're gone
但你现在走了
You are far-gone
远远的离去
All the way to your island of rain
回到了你雨中的小岛
It was, for you, just a one-night thing
对你来说,只是一夜
But you were much more to me
但你对我来说更多意义
Just so you know
如你所知
I don 't care what they say
我不管他人言语
I know what you meant For me that day
我知道那天你对我意味什么
I just want another try
我只想再多一次
I just want another night
我只想再多一晚
Even if it doesn 't seem quite right
即使这样错了
You meant, for me, much more
你对我很重要
Than anyone I've met before
比任何人都重要
One single night with you, little Jesse
单独的一晚,杰西
Is worth a thousand with anybody
值得千百倍珍惜
I have no bitterness, my sweet
我没有心酸,亲爱的
I'll never forget this one-night thing
我永远不会忘记这一夜
Even tomorrow, in other arms
即使早上醒来在别人怀抱
My heart will stay yours until I die
我心到死都属于你
Let me sing you a waltz
让我给你唱首华尔兹
Out of nowhere, out of my blues
穿越时空,穿越思念
Let me sing you a waltz
让我给你唱首华尔兹
About this lovely one-night stand
思念这一夜
No, one more! Please, please. -No! It was our deal.
不,再来一曲! -不,说好了
One-- One song. No, no, no.
一曲,不不
You can have your tea and then....
你可以喝茶然后....
All right, let me ask you one question. What?
好的,让我问你一个问题 -什么?
Do you just plug that name in for every guy that comes up here?
每次不同人来你就对应换名字么?
Yes, of course.
当然
Is this you? Little cross-eyed Celine?
是你么? 小时候?
Yes. That's funny. Cute.
是,很有意思 -可爱
ls that your grandmother? -Yeah.
是你祖母么? -是
Oh, wow.
喔
You want some honey? -Yeah, sure.
要加蜂蜜么? -当然