This is where you live? Yeah.
你就住这里? 是
How long have you been here? Four years.
住这多久了? 四年
So tell me. What?
告诉我. 什么?
Is it all true about your dreams
你说的梦想都是真的么
or did you say that to hopefully get in my pants?
或者只是希望这样可以哄哄我?
I said that to get in your pants.
哄哄你的
I use that all the time. Oh, okay. Does it work?
我一直用这招 管用么?
You know. Sometimes.
有时管用
Here's my kitty. Oh, so cute. Look at him.
喔,见到我的小猫眯了
You know what I love about this cat?
你知道我喜欢这只猫什么地方么?
Every morning I bring him to the courtyard
每天早上我带她到院子里
and every single morning he looks at everything like it was the first time.
每次她都感觉是第一次外出一样
Every corner, every tree, every plant.
每个角落、每棵树、植物
Smells everything with his little cute nose.
用她乖巧的小鼻子闻着
Oh, I love my kitty. I love my kitty.
喔,我爱猫眯
What's his name? Che.
她叫什么名字? 切
Che?
切?
What? Commie.
什么? 共产党
No, "che" in Argentina means "hey.
" 不, "切" 在阿根廷就是"嘿"
Okay. Yes.
好 是
Oh, baby. Oh, yes, yes, yes.
好的,宝贝
We're having a little party. It's so much fun.
我们在开小聚会,很有意思
So. So.
那么.
You know what? I was thinking, would you play me one of your songs?
你知道么? 我一直在想你能不给我弹唱一曲?
You're gonna miss your flight. I won't.
你要误点的 我不会
I'm gonna be in the airport for over an hour, reading
到了机场我还有一个小时看看书呢
wishing you'd played me one of your songs.
希望你给我弹唱一曲
One song? Okay, but quickly.
一曲? 好,但要快
Okay.
好
God, I love these old staircases.
天,我喜欢这些古老的楼梯
Hold this. What, for me?
拿着 什么,给我?