And I wake up with the fucking sweats.
然后我梦醒了
And then I have this other dream
然后我就有了另一个梦
where you're pregnant in bed beside me naked
你怀孕了,躺在我身边
and I want so badly to touch you, but you tell me not to and you look away.
然后我非常想碰你 你让我不要
And l-- And I touch you anyway
然后我还是碰了你
right on your ankle, and your skin is so soft that I wake up in sobs, all right?
你的脚踝,柔软的皮肤 然后醒来我就泪流满面
My wife is there looking at me, and I feel I'm a million miles from her.
我妻子看着我, 我感觉和她有好远的距离
And I know that there's something wrong, that l
我知道有些不对--
God, that I can't keep living like this
天,我不能再这么生活了
that there's gotta be more to love than commitment.
应该有更多的爱, 不光是责任
But then I think that I might have given up
但我接下来又放弃了
on the whole idea of romantic love.
放弃了浪漫的爱情想法
That I might have put it to bed that
当那一天你没出现的时候--
That day when you weren't there.
我就应该把它丢弃了
You know, I think I might have done that.
我可能已经那么做了.
Why are you telling me all this?
你为什么要告诉我这些?