Hey, you've got to pay to play, right?
嘿 你的钱要留着打游戏的对吧
Quick, give me my card.
快点 把卡给我
Here.
给
Here.
给
This is for you.
送你的
Thank you.
谢谢
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Read it when you get home.
回去再看
Okay.
好的
Man, that was close.
伙计 离的真近
What's this?
这是什么?
Oh, ha, ha, very funny.
噢 哈哈 真有趣
Chris!
Chris!
How could you?
你怎么能
When I found out how Caruso had been teasing you,
我知道Caruso总是嘲弄你时
I thought you'd appreciate a real valentine from someone.
我认为有人真的送你张卡片时 你会很感动的
Obviously, I was wrong.
现在看来 是我错了
CHRIS ROCK: Nowadays, you wish all the teacher gave your kids
这年代 孩子们都希望老师给的
were cards.
都是卡片
I didn't know it was yours.
我不知道是你给的
While I couldn't have been less popular, back at home,
当我如此不受欢迎时 回到家
Drew couldn't have been more popular.
Drew却如此抢手
Hello?
喂?
GIRL: Hey, is my valentine home yet?
喂?我的宝贝回来了吗
No, Drew is still outside playing.
不 Drew还在外面玩呢
Stop calling here!
别再打来了!
What's wrong, what's wrong?
怎么了?怎么了?
All these girls calling.
都是小姑娘打来的
It's getting on my nerves.
我可真受不了了
I already have enough to deal with.
我已经够忙了
Can you believe
你能相信
there's some maniac at the school
学校里这些疯狂的家伙
threatening the kids?
在对我们的孩子造成威胁吗?
I've got to go pick them up from school today.
我得今天接他们放学
Well, at least Drew's there to protect Tonya.
至少 Drew可以保护Tonya.
Now, what are we going to do about Drew and these girls?
那么 我们该怎样处理Drew和那些女孩呢
Huh?
恩?
What?
什么?
Julius, every five minutes,
Julius 每隔15分钟
some girl is calling or knocking at the door.
就有姑娘打电话或者敲们
Drew is way too young to get this much attention.
Drew还是个小孩子 这些太夸张了吧
Rochelle, it's nothing, okay? Rochelle
别大惊小怪了行吗
Drew's only 11 years old.
Drew只有11岁
He don't care nothing about those girls.
他根本不懂怎么交往
Boys are becoming fathers even at age 12.
就有12岁的孩子已经当上父亲的
CHRIS ROCK: And great-grandfathers at 43.
CHRIS ROCK: 还有43岁就当上曾祖父的呢
Baby, relax.
亲爱的 放松点
Don't worry about it.
别担心了
You don't worry about it,
你不着急
'cause I ain't about to let nobody call me Grandmama.
但我可不想这么早就做奶奶
CHRIS ROCK: With my mother on the job,
因为我妈妈的这番理论
I didn't get a girl till I was 33.
直到33岁 我才交上女朋友
Meanwhile, Drew had more girls than an Usher after-party.
与此同时 Drew的女朋友多如牛毛 甚至赶得上会后感谢派对上的服务员了
Happy Valentine's Day, Drew.
情人节快乐 Drew
Oh, thank you, Miss Johnson.
噢 谢谢 Johnson小姐
CHRIS ROCK: As bad as my Valentine's Day had been going, I knew
尽管我知道这个情人节糟糕透顶
I could count on my bus crush to make it all right.
我仍指望能在校车上走点运
Hey, Chris, I saved you a seat.
嘿 Chris 我替你留了座位
Thanks.
谢谢
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
What?
什么?
How come you go with a guy that you always fight with?
你怎么能忍受整天找你茬的男朋友?
I'm not going with him anymore.
我已经跟他分手了
He's stupid.
他真是蠢到极点
CHRIS ROCK: That's all I needed to hear.
这句话可说到我心坎里去了
Hey, I got you something.
嘿 有东西要给你
Really? That's so sweet.
真的吗? 太可爱了
What else?
还有吗?
What else, what?
什么还有吗?
Where's the gift?
礼物呢?
I only got you a card.
我只买了张卡片
That's it?
就这个?
It's Valentine's Day,
今天是情人节
and all you got me was this cheap-ass card?
而你却只给我张一文不值的卡片?
I-I-I just met you.
我-我-我们才刚开始
So? Where's the flowers?
那么鲜花呢?
Where's the candy?
糖果呢?
I thought I meant something to you.
我还以为你很重视我
I thought we had a connection.
我以为我们心有灵犀
You know, I could have stayed
你要知道
with Clyde's sorry ass
如果你这么对我的话
if this is how you were going to treat me.
我可以继续跟Clyde那混蛋在一起
Can you please quiet down?
你能小声点吗
You don't tell me to be quiet.
你没叫我小声
Why don't you be quiet?
你自己干嘛不小声点?
Better yet, shut up!
你叫我闭嘴呀!
Tell me to be quiet.
敢叫我小声点
You ain't my daddy!
你又不是我老爹!
CHRIS ROCK: Getting cursed out on a bus
CHRIS ROCK: 在校车上的咒骂中结束我的情人节
is not really how I expected to end my Valentine's Day,
这可不是我想要的
but it did prove my point.
但是却证明了我的观点
If you have a crush, you get crushed.
女人是祸水呀!
This is nothing but a piece of paper!
这只不过是张烂纸
I don't need this!
我要它干什么!
CHRIS ROCK: Now, where was the bus driver
上次关键时刻 那个司机上哪去了
with a bat when you needed him?
那个手拿棒子的那个?
And I'd kiss your little funky cheek,
我竟然还亲了你那张幼稚的脸蛋
but I could have stayed with Clyde.
我真该跟Clyde的
Here, take back your stupid card.
拿走你的愚蠢的卡片吧
Drew, you got to return these cards to Miss Johnson. Drew
你得把卡还给 Johnson小姐
A 30-year-old married woman
一个三十岁的已婚女人
giving cards to my 11-year-old son.
竟然送卡给我11岁的儿子
What about the candy?
那糖呢?
I think sending
我认为
the cards back makes the point.
把卡还回去才是重点
CHRIS ROCK: Giving the card to Tangee didn't work out,
送卡给Tangee 根本不管用
but I knew my mother would appreciate one.
但我知道送卡给妈妈会奏效的
Thank you, sweetie.
谢谢你 宝贝
You didn't have to give me a card.
你没必要非得送我卡片的
I already know that you love me.
我知道你的心意
Who the hell is Joy?
见鬼 谁是Joy
Joy, are you dating a black guy?
Joy 你跟一个黑人在约会?
CHRIS ROCK: She did, five years later.
5年之后的确如此
* Everybody hates Chris! *
* Everybody hates Chris! *