I don't know. I wasn't thinking, I guess.
我不知道 我的脑中一片空白
My father said you're not supposed to hit a girl.
我父亲说过好男人不该打女人
You know your father?
你了解你父亲?
Yeah.
是的
Nobody's ever looked out for me like that before.
没有人对我这么关心过
What's your name? Chris.
你叫什么? Chris.
I'm Tangee.
我叫 Tangee.
Here.
这个给你
A Valentine's Day card?
情人节卡片?
TANGEE: Yeah.
是的
I was going to give it to Clyde, but he makes me sick.
我本来想给 Clyde的 但他太让我恶心了
Thanks.
谢谢
This was great, my first Valentine's.
太棒了 我的第一张情人节卡片
So what if it was meant for a future wife beater?
如果这意味着将来她会嫁给一个家庭暴力者怎么半?
He ain't beat me.
他不会打我
Hi. Is Drew home?
嗨 请问 Drew在吗
Do you realize it's 8:30 at night?
你知道现在是晚上 8:30了吗
Drew is in bed.
Drew睡了
He is 11.
他才11岁
E-L-E-V-E-N. 11.
E-L-E-V-E-N. 11.
I... Go home.
我... 快走
If I see you around my child again,
如果我再看到你在他身边
I'm calling the cops.
我就要叫警察了
You got that? Yeah, I-I...
听清楚没有? 是的 我-我...
Okay, I know, I know, girl, I know.
好吧 我知道 我知道
Beat it.
快滚
Ooh, these are my favorites.
噢 这是我最喜欢的
Mmm! Mm-mm-mm.
Mmm! Mm-mm-mm.
DREW: All right, bye, Dad.
再见 爸爸
See you later, son.
再见 儿子
Daddy, you haven't walked us to school in a long time. Daddy
你有很长一段时间没送我们去学校了
I know. It's been a while.
我知道 是有一段时间了
Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?
你现在不是应该在睡觉吗
Yeah. I can get my rest later.
我可以晚些时候再睡
Mama said you don't like walking us to school.
妈妈说你不喜欢送我们去学校
That's not true.
那不是真的
You want a dollar?
想要一美元吗
All right.
好的
There you go.
给你
Hey, since I'm here,
嘿 既然我在这
why don't you show me which one of these kids
为什么不指给我看看 他们中哪一个
is your boyfriend.
是你的男朋友?
Oh, um... there he is.
噢 恩... 那个
James!
James!
So that's him, huh?
他就是你男朋友 对吧?
Yeah.
是的
All right.
好的
Bye, Daddy.
再见爸爸
All right, bye, baby.
再见 宝贝
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Who, me?
谁 我吗?
Yeah, you.
是的 就是你
Get over here.
过来
What's your name?
你是谁?
My name is "Don't worry about what my name is."
我叫 "别管我是谁"
What, you think you're some kind
怎么 你认为你是那种
of ladies' man or something?
女性杀手这类的吗
I don't know any ladies.
我不认识任何女性
They're not even No. Uh, I don't know...ou?
根本没有 我不认识...
Who are you?
你是谁
Don't worry about who I am.
别管我是谁
Worry about who you're giving them cards to.
关心一下你送卡片的那位
I want my mama.
我要找妈妈
So you a mama's boy?
这么说来你是妈妈的小宝贝了?
Yes.
是的
Well, listen up, mama's boy.
那么听好了 妈妈的小宝贝
You stay away from my daughter, you hear me?
离我女儿远一点 听见没有?
Huh?
恩?
Hey, man, stop that.
嘿 不准哭
MAN: Hey, stay away from that boy!
嘿 离那男孩远一点
Get out of here!
从这儿滚出去
JULIUS: I was just talking to him.
我只是和他谈谈
MAN: Hey, you, I'm talking to you!
嘿 小子 我在跟你说呢
CHRIS ROCK: While my father was getting rid of Tonya's valentine,
CHRIS ROCK: 当我的父亲搞砸 Tonya的情人节时
I wish he'd been around to get rid of mine.
我真希望他也有闲情帮我解决一下
"Roses are red, violets are blue... "
玫瑰是红的 紫罗兰是蓝的...
"Please go back to Africa "
请你滚回非洲
"and take your mother with you. "
顺便带上你妈
Happy Valentine's Day."
情人节快乐
CHRIS ROCK: Another card like this, and I might just go to Africa.
如果再收到类似的卡片 看来我真得回非洲去了
What's wrong with you?
出什么事了?
I'm trying not to bump into Joy again.
我在躲避Joy 我不想见到她
The school's only but so big.
学校就那么一块巴掌地
You're bound to run into her sometimes.
你肯定会不时碰到她的
I just don't want to blow it.
我只是不想打破局面
I don't know what my next move is.
我不知道下一步该怎么做
Well, did you get her a card?
那么你送她卡片了吗
No. Then that's your next move.
没有 这就是你下一步行动
You can come with me.
我们可以一起
I was going to go get one anyway.
反正我也要送卡片
For who?
给谁的
The girl on the bus.
校车上碰到的那女孩
She gave me one yesterday.
她昨天给了我卡片
And you didn't tell me?
你却没告诉我
I know I go to bed early, but you could still call
我知道我昨天睡早了点 但是你仍然应该告诉我
and wake me up when something this important happens.
这么激动人心的时刻 你怎么不叫醒我
Yeah, well, I wanted to tell you in person.
好吧 其实我想私下告诉你的
I broke up a fight between her and her boyfriend.
我缠和进了她和她男朋友的争吵中
You broke up a fight?
你缠和进去了?
Yeah, and she gave me this card.
是的 之后她就给了我卡片
Dude, this is huge.
伙计 这可真是天大的事
Is it? I-I don't know.
是吗? 我-我不清楚
It... it's just a card.
这…这只是张卡片
A card is, "I'm yours for the taking."
意思就是“我是你的人了”
How in there do you have to be before you get it?
你费了多大工夫才成功的?
Why is it that when it comes to me,
为什么要问我?
you know so much about girls,
你经验那么丰富
but you freak out when one gives you a card?
却为了一张送你的卡片而心神不定?
I guess it's kind of like not being able
我想这就跟
to cut your own hair.
没法自己帮自己理发是一样的道理
CHRIS ROCK: Before you ever buy a girl a gift,
在你送姑娘礼物之前
the first thing you've got to do is buy her the perfect card.
最重要的就是选张最好看的卡片给她
Nah, that's too much.
不 这张写的太肉麻了
You haven't even kissed her yet.
你还没有吻过她
Have you?
对吧
Um...
恩...
how about this one?
那这张怎么样
"You know the deal. "
你明白我的意思
I want you to be my valentine."
我想跟你交往"
That's cool, but it's more for a friend than a girl.
还不错 不过更适合送给朋友 而不是女朋友
Whoa, cool.
哇 太棒了
"Relatively speaking, "
请问
would you be my valentine?"
你愿意跟我交往吗?"
This is perfect.
这张再适合不过了
For Tangee? No thanks.
送给 Tangee? 不了谢谢
不 给Joy的
CHRIS ROCK: Greg never fought being a nerd.
Greg总是这么受欢迎
I always wondered how that worked out for him.
我真不明白他究竟有何等魅力
Come on, honey!
快点 宝贝!
Greg, when did you get this car?
Greg 你从哪弄到这车的?
Well, the Bentley's in the shop.
是一起工作的 Bentley的
I kind of like this one.
我喜欢这车
Dude, this card is $2.50.
老兄 这张卡要两块五.