tayshawn.
泰肖恩?
Ohh...
奥
i'm Here.
我在这里
get Away, Get Away!
走开 走开!
i Ain't Worth It. I Ain't Worth It.
我不值得你来关心 我不值得
i Ain't Worth It.
我不值得你来关心
no, No, No. I Know You Are.
不 不 不 我知道是你画的画
i Saw Your Work.
我看见了你的作品
and It's Beautiful.
真的太漂亮了
it's Ok.
没事了
oh, It's Ok. It's Ok.
哦 没事了 没事了
it's Ok.
没事了
it's Ok.
没事了
where Am I Gonna Go Now, Mr. Clark?
我现在该去哪里 克拉克先生?
i'm Gonna Help You.
我会帮助你的
i'm Not Going Anywhere.
我不会离开你
ok?
好吗?
here We Go.
我们到了
tayshawn.
泰肖恩
you'll Be Staying Here For A While.
你会在这里待一段时间
thanks, Mr. Turner.
谢谢你 特纳先生
you're Welcome.
不客气
hey.
嘿
you're Gonna Be Safe Here.
你在这里会很安全的
but, Uh, We'll Find Him A Place.
但是,呃 我们会帮他找个地方
it May Take A While, Ron,
或许要花上一段时间 伦
i Give You My Word.
我向你保证
so, Which Room Was Yours?
哪间屋子是你的?
i'll See You First Thing In The Morning.
我明早第一时间就会来找你
yes, Sir.
好的 先生
for Highest Achievement In Science,
科学最高成绩颁给
badriyah Santhanam.
班德里娅.桑坦纳姆
thank You, Mr. Clark.
谢谢你 克拉克先生
you Are Welcome, Doctor.
不客气 医生