You know what? You guys, just go. I think I'm gonna skip it.
你们去吧,我想我还是不去了吧。
No, come on. You can't skip it.
别啊,来吧,你不能错过。
You know what, kids?
孩子们。
I'm gonna talk to your aunt, okay? Gary, take them in.
我和你们的阿姨有话要说。Gary,带孩子们进去吧。
Should I meet you...?
再哪儿等你们?
Do it. How hard is it?
先进去吧,别问那么多了。
Go, walk, sit.
进去坐着就行了。
Find your seats.
找到你的座位
Honey, I need a second. Thank you. Love you. You're a good man.
亲爱的,给我点时间,谢谢,爱你,你是个好男人。
Now, listen to me.
听我说
Those kids have told all of their friends that their aunt wrote Cora's new hit song.
我孩子们已经告诉了所有的朋友,他们阿姨为Cora写了新主打歌。
And they wanna share this with you. You gotta go in.
他们想要和你一起分享,你必须要去。
Yeah. No, I know. I know. I just...
不是,我知道,我知道,只是...
I don't know how I'm gonna go in there and look at him.
我不知道怎么进去面对他。
I know. It's just one night, though, and I really think you need this.
我知道,只是这一晚,但是我真的觉得你需要去看看。
And then he'll go his way and you'll go yours. Okay?
之后他走他的阳关道,你走你的独木桥,互不相干,好吧?