thank You, Mr. Clark!
谢谢你 克拉克先生!
thank You, Mr. Clark!
谢谢 克拉克先生!
and This Phantom Guy, He's Like So In Love With This Girl
这个鬼魅的家伙 他好像爱上了这个女孩
that He's Got To Grab Her Up, You Know?
然后他就把她给绑架了 你知道吗?
and Then He Takes Her To This Secret Crib,
然后他把她带到了一个秘密的拘禁点
and Then--and Then He Keeps Her There,
然后--然后他一直把她留在那里
and Then They Find Him.
然后 他们找到了他
then What Happens?
然后发生了什么事?
well, I'm Not Going To Tell You.
我不会告诉你结果的
you'll Find Out.
你自己去看
what The Hell?
这他妈的是怎么回事?
you Ruined My Wall!
你毁了我的墙!
i Told You To Paint That Crap In The Street!
我告诉过你要画这破玩意儿 就去街上画!
not In My House!
不要画在我的屋子里!
get Off Of Me, Man! Get Off Of Me!
放开我 伙计!放开我!
you Think You Can Do Whatever You Want?
你以为你能随心所欲嘛?
you Piece Of Garbage!
你个垃圾废物!
ah! Oh!
啊!哦!
ok, Guys, Go In. The Play's Gonna Start.
好了 孩子们 进去吧 演出就要开始了
let's Go In.
一起进去吧
come On, Get In There.
快点 进去吧
let's Go.
快点走
i Can't Find Tayshawn.
我找不到泰肖恩
there's Plenty Of Parents Here.
这里有很多家长在呢
go Look For Him, Mr. Clark.
去找找看他 克拉克先生
we'll Look After The Kids.
我们会照顾好孩子们的