"whatever You Do,
"不管你们要做什么"
do Not Open The Closet."
"请不要打开壁橱的门"
Julio, No!
胡里奥 不要!
don't! Don't Go!
不要!不要去!
Julio, No!
胡里奥 不要!
will Y'all Calm Down?
你们能不能冷静一点?
hello, Kids!
大家好啊 孩子们!
julio, I Knew You Were Gonna Open The Closet!
胡里奥 我就知道你会要去打开壁橱的!
you Guys Have Been Working So Hard
你们大家在过去3个月内
for The Last 3 Months On This Test,
为这次考试付出了巨大的努力
and Whatever The Scores Are,
不管分数如何
i Want You To Know I'm Proud To Be Your Teacher.
我希望你们知道我为能成为你们的 老师而感到骄傲
i'm So Proud That I Asked Your Parents
我实在太自豪了所以向你们的父母要求
to Let Me Take You Somewhere Special,
让我带你们去一个特别地方
and They Said Yes.
他们都同意了
so, Go Get Your Envelopes And Open Them.
所以,各自去找你们自己的信封 打开
raquel?
雷奎尔
shameika?
莎美卡
right Here, Right Here!
这里 这里!
elise.
艾丽斯
oh, My God! phantom Of The Opera!
哦 我的上帝! 歌剧魅影!
guys, We're Going To Broadway!
伙计们 我们去百老汇
we Are Going Tonight, So Come Get Your playbills.
我们今天晚上就去 所以拿好你们的节目单