Did you hear the big news?
听到大新闻吗?
Uh, the big news?
呃,大新闻?
Karl and I are back together.
Karl和我又和好了。
What?
什么?
And I know that he stayed at your place last night, which leads me to why I'm here.
我知道昨天晚上他在你那过夜了,这就是我来这的原因。
There's some stuff that I have to say, and it's not going to be pleasant.
有些话我必须要说,听起来会不怎么舒服。
Edie, uh....
Edie,呃...
Whatever it was that you said to him really helped.
无论你跟他说的是什么,很有效。
He showed up with flowers and he apologized for everything. So, thank you.
他带着花出现,为他所做的一切道歉所以...谢谢。
I'm sorry, what?
不好意思,你说什么?
Well, I'm not gonna say it again. It hurt my teeth the first time.
我不会说第二次。刚才就让我难以启齿了。
No, Edie. I mean, this is so unexpected on so many levels. I don't know what to say.
不,Edie. 这真的让人出乎意料。我不知道该说什么。
Then say nothing. Oh, and, uh, here is the photo of you I found in our bed. I know he told you about it.
那就什么都不别说。哦,这是...在我们床上找到的你的照片。我知道他跟你提过。
Why are you giving it to me?
你为什么把它给我?
Look, I appreciate whatever it was that you did last night, but it's still important for you to understand that I won.
你看,我很感激昨天晚上你所做的一切,但是你必须明白一件很重要的事是...我还是赢了。
You won?
你赢了?
Yeah. Whatever little hold you had on Karl is officially over.
是的。你跟Karl之间的任何关系都已经正式结束了。
So you can stop feeling all smug and superior that he kept that thing.
因此你不用再为他保留这张照片,而感到得意或是有优越感。
Believe me, I don't feel superior.
相信我,我没觉得优越。
Good, 'cause you shouldn't. He made his choice, and it's not you.
很好,因为你根本就不应该。他做了这个选择,他没选你。
You're right. He made his choice.
你是对的,他做了选择。