So, you really like it?
你...喜欢吗?
Uh, I do, I really do.
喜欢,真的喜欢。
Good, because, uh, I was sorta hoping that you might like to live here. Bree, (he pulls out a ring) will you marry me?
太好了,因为我打算...让你住在这里。Bree...愿意嫁给我吗?
Huh?
呃?
I love you and I think I know how you feel about me. So why wait?
我爱你,我也知道你的感受。干吗还要等呢?
George, Rex hasn’t even been dead for two months.
George,Rex去世才两个月啊。
Yes, but if his death has taught us anything, it’s that life is short.
没错,但是他去世也深深地教育了我们。那就是生命是短暂的。
It’s dumb to play it safe. If we see a chance for happiness we should grab it and hold on tight.
谨慎行事有时很傻的,如果我们看到了幸福的机遇我们应该抓住不放。
See, I thought we were going to a yard sale.
我以为我们是去旧货甩卖场。
Please, just say the word and you’ll make me the happiest guy on earth.
求你了,答应吧。我就是世界上最幸福的男人了。
Congratulations, you two.
恭喜两位!
Mazel tov!
(希伯莱语)好运
Guys, wait, she hasn’t said yes yet.
等等,她还没答应呢。
Oh.
哦。
I told you we should wait.
我说要再等等吧。
So, Bree. What do you say?
呃... 呃 Bree...你看如何?
See, George, um, the thing is...
George,呃,其实...
...okay.
我愿意。
You will? You’ll marry me?
你愿意?你愿意嫁给我?
Okay.
是的。