It was a great show. You should be very pleased.
这真是场伟大的演出,你应该非常满意。
How much money did we make?
我们赚了多少钱?
I don't talk business in front of a non-client. You know that.
我在非委托人面前是不谈生意的知道吗?
Actually, I'm thinking about signing with you.
事实上,我正考虑和你签约。
Well, well, thank you, Sophie. That's... That's terrific.
嗯,谢谢你,Sophie 实在是太好了。
In that case, I don't think it's right to talk about one client's business affairs in front of another client.
那样的话,我觉得在一个客户面前和另一个客户谈生意并不好
I'm discreet that way.
我一直都很谨慎。
You don't know how much money we made, do you?
你并不知道我们赚了多少钱,是吧?
I have a ballpark figure.
我有个大概的数字。
Is it enough for a nice dinner?
够好好吃顿晚餐吗?
Dinner. I'm supposed to go to Rhonda's for dinner. I'm late.
晚餐我要去Rhonda家做饭的迟到了。
Oh, God, help.
哦,天啊,救救我。
You know, she wouldn't yell at me if you came.
如果你来了,她就不会跟我发火了
Oh, very well.
噢很好啊。
I can't go.
我不能去。