Hi. Okay, so I got the box on things you left on my porch.
你留在门外的盒子我拿到了。
Yeah, I figured you’d want your stuff back.
我想你需要拿回自己的东西。
Thanks. That’s great. Because if you decided to hang on to my Joni Mitchell CDs I’d have to come after you with a club.
谢谢,如果你还扣着我的Joni Mitchell的CD不放(加拿大著名女歌手),恐怕我得拿着棍棒追赶着你要了。
You’re right, it’s not funny. Actually, I did want to see if you were aware that you gave me back the Valentine’s Day card that I made you.
没错,一点不好笑。其实我来是想问问你知不知道,你把那张我给你做的情人节贺卡也退了回来。
I was aware, yeah.
我知道。
Oh. Well, I mean when two people split up, normally they don’t give things back like Valentine’s Day cards.
其实两人分手一般不会退回情人节贺卡之类的东西。
If, if, you can throw it away. Just please don’t give it back to me, it’s tacky.
你不想要的话,完全可以扔了,就是别退给我,样子实在不怎么样。
I’m sorry.
不好意思。
That’s okay. People make…mistakes.
没什么。是人都会犯...错误。
Anything else?
还有什么事吗?
Look, are you sure this is what you want to do?
你真的决意和我分手?
I mean, I understand that you don’t want our relationship to continue, you have made that clear.
我知道你不想继续我们的关系,你说的很明白。
But I sort of thought down the long corridors of time, maybe you and I could be friends, and if you keep acting like this...
但是我在想也许今后我们还可以做朋友,可如果你一直这样子…
Susan, it’s over. On every level. Okay, I’ve, I've moved on. You should do the same.
Susan,我们结束了。彻底结束了,明白吗?我会开始新的生活,你也应该如此。