That was great. That was great.
太棒了,太棒了。
Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah.
是啊。
Good show. All right, you gotta do the encore.
不错的演出好了你得去再唱一首。
Do I really have to?
还要再唱?
It's in the contract.
合同规定的。
Wanna do "Meaningless Kiss" or "Dance with Me Tonight"?
想唱"毫无意义的吻"还是"今夜和我共舞"?
This is embarrassing. They don't want it.
太尴尬了他们不喜欢。
No, it's not. These songs, they're fantastic.
不是那样的那些歌曲很精彩。
I mean, I've never heard most of them before but they're full of wonderful melodic surprises andthey're catchy and they're making people happy and they're just good.
虽然我从来没听过,但是那些歌曲的确旋律优美,琅琅上口,而且让人们高兴,那就是再好不过的了。
So you should be incredibly proud to sing them.
所以你应该骄傲地唱。
You're not just saying that because you've been on the wave ride?
你不是因为刚坐了过山车才说出那些话的吧?
They're good, really good.
那些歌真的很美,真的。
Okay, then. Dance with Me Tonight, please.
好的。那么。就唱首"今夜和我共舞"吧。
It's not often one man gets to say that to another with such joy.
有人这么高兴地说出那些话还真是难得呢。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Okay. PoP face.
好了,POP精神。