Bride Wars,《新娘大作战》
Oh,no.Oh,no!
哦,不。哦,不!
Liv?Are you all right? What the hell is going on?
丽芙?你还好吧?到底出什么事了?
Look, let me in.
让我进去。
I gained five pounds. Five pounds.It might as well be 50!
我重了5磅,5磅,怎么不重50磅呢!
The dress doesn't fit! And if the dress doesn't fit...
婚纱不合身了!如果婚纱不合身。
my wedding's gonna be a big black hole in the history of the Plaza!
我的婚礼会成为广场酒店史上最大的笑话。
Well, "A" it's our wedding, hon.
首先,是我们的婚礼,宝贝。
And "B"... so what? Let it out.
其次,那又怎么样?改改。
You don't alter Vera Wang to fit you.
你不能调整王薇薇来适应你。
You alter yourself to fit Vera.
你得调整自己去适应王薇薇。
What do boys learn in school? Sorry.
你们男人在学校都学什么了啊?对不起。
It's not the end of the world.
又不是世界末日。
Really. What-What-What can I do to make you feel better?
真的,我做什么能让你感觉好点?
It's what you can stop doing. This is all your fault.
是你可以不再做什么,都是你的错。
It's sweet of you to send me those treats, but I...What treats?
你很贴心,送我那些糖果,但我,什么糖果?
You know, the treats. The Truffle-opolis.
就那些糖啊,松露巧克力。
The truffle tray.
整盒的。
The jolly Walrus cookie bouquet?
欢乐曲奇饼干篮?
International Butter Club?
国际黄油俱乐部?
The… Honey… I didn't send you any of that.
宝贝,我没送过你这些。
Oh, my God, Emma!
我的天,艾玛!
She's trying to make me fat so I can't fit into my dress!
她想让我变胖,然后就穿不下婚纱了。
What is that? What is that?
这算什么?这算什么?