Oh hi, Mrs. Dabney.
噢 嗨 达布尼太太
I see you people have a dog now.
我看见你们家的人弄了条狗来
Oh, I'm doing fine, thanks.How are you?
呃,我最近不错,多谢关心,你呢
Let me explain something to you.
我有事得和你说清楚
Your dog makes my Cat nervous.
你们的狗让我家的猫神经紧张
And when my Cat gets nervous, I get nervous.
我家猫一神经紧张 我就跟着神经紧张
And when I get nervous, Mr. Dabney gets nervous.
我一神经紧张 达布尼先生就神经紧张
Then what happens?
那接下来如何
Mr. Dabney goes to stay with his mother.
达布尼先生会住到他妈妈家
So this dog thing is not entirely bad.
因此你们养狗看起来也没那么坏
All right, we're done here.
行了 我们谈话结束了
Oh, Mrs. Dabney,before you go,Um, I need some more practice hours.
噢,达布尼太太,先别走.呃 我需要些练车的时间
Before I take my driver's test,So if you ever need a chauffeur, I'm your girl.
在我拿到驾照之前,你需要司机的话 我愿意给你当
Let's go.
那么走吧
Right now?
就现在
I've got a bunch of errands to run.
我有一堆事要做
And if you drive, I can play word jumble on my cell phone.
如果你来开 我就能在手机上玩猜字游戏了
Actually I do that anyway,but this way it's legal.
其实我开车时一直玩 只不过这样合法罢了