Hello? Sophie?
喂? Sophie?
He's at the bar.
他在吧台那边。
I know. I know. I know. I saw him. I saw him.
我知道,我知道,我看见他了。
He's not that great, you know. I saw the beginnings of a bald patch.
他没那么英俊,你知道,我看到他有点秃头了。
Why, come and have a look.
干嘛,出来看看啊。
Oh, he has a great head of hair.
他头发挺好的。
Oh, God.
哦,我的天。
I think I'll just stay in here until he leaves.
等他走了我再出来。
Maybe you could send in a salad and an iced tea?
你能送点沙拉和冰茶进来吗?
Right. I'll get the waiter. Would you like the dessert cart as well?
好啊,我去叫服务生。那甜点也要吗?
Look, this is ridiculous.
瞧,这实在是很可笑。
I've been dreaming about confronting him too.
我也一直都梦想能够勇敢地面对他。
I had a speech prepared for over a year.
我已经准备了一年要说的话了。
Would you like to hear it?
你想听听吗?
Very, very much.
非常想。
Hello there. Good evening.
你好啊,晚上好!
Sloan, even though Sally Michaels only lives on paper I live in the world.
Sloan,即使Sally Michaels只是小说人物,但是我是活生生的人啊。
And I can never forgive you for using me as raw material to create a fictional monster…
我永远都不能原谅你那样利用我虚构了一个怪物…
Sally Michaels is my own personal ghost a shadow hanging over each phone call and cup of icedtea.
Sally Michaels成为了我心中的阴影,一个永远也挥之不去的阴影。
And one cold day, when age has robbed your mind of its fertile phrases and your hand of its dexterity,
在一个凄凉的日子,当年龄夺走你脑中丰富词藻,你的双手失去灵巧的时候,
all the success won't be able to shield you from the pain you've caused and the shame you deserve.
你所获得的所有的成就都不能保护你,而你得承受你自己所种下的恶果。
Or something like that.
或相似的字句。
But now I know I could never actually say it to him.
但现在我知道我并不能对他说出那些话来。
No. You have to say that. You have to say that. You have to say it now.
不行,你必须要说,说出来,现在就说。
Now is the perfect time. You're on top of the world.
现在是最合适的,你正在世界的顶端。
You wrote a song for the biggest act in the universe.
你为这宇宙最伟大的演出写了一首歌。
But I can't.
但我说不出来。
Yeah, you can.
不,你能说。
People wait to see an ex-lover when things are going well.
当一切皆好时,人们总是想遇到以前的情人。
It never happens. You can make relationship history here.
永远不会的你可以在这里把那段关系结束。
But I can't. I mean, look at me. I haven't showered in days.
但是我不行啊,看看我,好几天没洗澡了。
I'm covered in songwriting grime. The helicopter flew bugs in my teeth.
像个灰姑娘,牙缝里还有刚才直升机吹进来的虫子。
Alex: Yes, yes, yes. You are a little mangy.
是,是,是,你确实是有点脏了。
Wait. Wait. Stay.
等等。
Sorry, Gloria. Can I ask you a great favor?
抱歉 Gloria,能请你帮个大忙吗?
Could you accompany me to the ladies' room?
你能陪我去一下洗手间吗?
He's a good guy. Go ahead.
他是个好人,去吧。
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你,谢谢!
Sure. Be right back.
当然,等下回来。
That's fantastic.
太棒了。
You look great.
你看起来真美
Eleven years of therapy and I finally help someone. Good luck, honey.
经过了11年的治疗,我终于帮到了一个人,祝你好运,甜心。
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了。
Yes, thank you. Thank you, doctor.
是啊,谢谢你,医生。