Mr.& Mrs. Smith,《史密斯夫妇》
Stop. Stop. You've only known the girl for six weeks.
停! 停! 你认识这女孩才6周。
I'm in love. She's smart, sexy.
我恋爱了,她聪明又性感。
She's uninhibited, spontaneous, complicated.
她落落大方,天生丽质又有深度。
She's the sweetest thing I've ever seen!
她是我此生中最令我喜爱的女子!
I knew Gladys for two and a half years before I asked her to marry me.
你知道的,我认识Gladys两年半之后才向她求婚。
You have to have a foundation of friendship, brother. The other stuff fades.Hi.
你必须得先有个友谊感情基础,兄弟。其他的感情都会变弱的。嗨!
So, you don't think this is all happening a little fast?
那么,你不觉得这一切发展得稍快了点吗?
You know me. I never do anything without thinking it through.
你了解我的,我从不会不经思索鲁莽行事。
What does he do?
他是干什么的?
He's in construction. He's a bigtime contractor.
他是搞建筑的,是个一流的承包商。
A server goes down on Wall Street...
只要华尔街有服务器当机。
she's there anytime, day or night.
她就得随时去修,不管昼夜。
She's like Batman for computers.
她就像电脑界的蝙蝠侠。
He's gone as much as I am so...it's perfect.
他跟我一样经常出差,所以…这很理想。
I give the whole thing six months tops.
我估计你们撑死了也就6个月。
Eddie, I asked her to marry me.
艾迪,我向她求婚了。
What?
什么?
I'm getting married.
我就快结婚了。