The camera.
相机
What are you doing? What is this?
你这是在干吗? 怎么回事?
Jonathan Small, today's substitute wedding photographer,known to us as the Mayfly Man.
乔纳森·斯莫尔 今天的替补婚礼摄影师 我们称之为蜉蝣男
His brother was one of the raw recruits killed in that incursion.
他的哥哥是在那次战斗中牺牲的新兵之一
Johnny sought revenge on Sholto,worked his way through Sholto's staff, found what he needed.
约翰尼要向肖尔托复仇 通过肖尔托的雇员 得到他所需要的东西
An invitation to a wedding.
一张婚礼邀请涵
The one time Sholto would have to be out in public.
能见到肖尔托的一次良机
So he made his plan and rehearsed the murder,
所以他做好计划并事先彩排了谋杀
making sure of every last detail.
以确保万无一失
Brilliant, ruthless, and almost certainly a monomaniac.
机智 残忍 又充满了狂热
Though, in fairness, his photographs are actually quite good.
不过 实话实说 他拍的照片确实很好
Everything you need is on that.
你需要的证据都在上面
You probably ought to arrest him or something.
也许你该逮捕他或者怎样
Do you always carry handcuffs?
你都随身携带手铐的吗?
Down, girl. - Come on, quick.
回答正确 - 来 快点
It's not me you should be arresting, Mr Holmes.
你该抓的不是我 福尔摩斯先生
Oh, I don't do the arresting, I just farm that out.
我没有抓你 我只是把你交给警察
Sholto, he's the killer, not me.I should have killed him quicker.
肖尔托 他才是凶手 不是我 我应该早一点杀了他
I shouldn't have tried to be clever.
我不该自作聪明
You should have driven faster.
你还应该把车开快一些
Right.
很好