手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 查莉成长日记第一季 > 正文

《查莉成长日记》第1季 第119期:夫妻吵架“装”陌路

来源:可可英语 编辑:spring   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Hey, look what Charlie got.

嘿,快看查莉得到了什么
A present from that little toddler she has a crush on.
一个查莉迷恋上的小正太送给她的礼物
That's nice. -I guess some men know how to treat their women.
真不错 -至少某些男人知道如何对待女人
You seen my luggage? -Yes, I have.
你看见我的行李箱了吗 -看见了
Do you want to tell me where it is?
能告诉我在哪呢吗
Sure.It's in your room...Your new room.
好呀,在你房间里,你的新房间里
Why do I have a new room?
为什么我要有个新房间
Well, because you and I are not legally married.
那个,因为我们还没有正式结婚
And since it would apparently inconvenience you To marry me again, you'll be lodging elsewhere.
直到你心甘情愿的再次娶我为妻 否则你将一直流离失所
Oh come on! -Mm-hmm.
噢 别闹了 -没错
As a single woman,I don't feel comfortable having a strange man in my room.
作为一名单身女性,如果我的房间里出现陌生男子会令我不舒服的
Amy Duncan, you're a piece of work. -Ah ah!
艾米?邓肯 你可真行啊 -啊啊
Amy blankenhooper.
请叫我艾米?布兰克霍普
You're going back to your maiden name?
你要用回你的婚前的姓氏
Yes, I am. Mm-hmm.
没错,是的
To tell you the truth, I've always preferred blankenhooper.
告诉你吧,其实我一直喜欢布兰克霍普这个姓氏
Yeah? What is it you like most about it?
是吗?那名字有哪里值得你喜欢
That people laugh so hard when they say it.
是当人们读它时候的哈哈大笑
Or just that they can't spell it?
还是人们不会拼写它时的尴尬
Get out, Bob.
出去 鲍伯

重点单词   查看全部解释    
luggage ['lʌgidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 行李

 
inconvenience [.inkən'vi:njəns]

想一想再看

n. 不便,困难
vt. 使 ... 不便,使

 
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。