应该还有其他人
Others? - Victims, women.
其他人? - 受害者 那些女人
Most ghosts tend to haunt a single house.This ghost, however, is willing to commute. Look.
大多数的鬼魂只会出现在一个地方 不过这一个 似乎愿意挪窝 看
Hmm...Not you. Not you.
嗯...不是你 不是你
Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you.
不是你 不是你 不是你 不是你
Not you. Not you.
不是你 不是你
Not you.
不是你
Not you. Not you.
不是你 不是你
Hmm...Not you.
嗯...不是你
Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you.
不是你 不是你 不是你 不是你 不是你 不是你
Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you.
不是你 不是你 不是你 不是你 不是你
Not you, you, you, or you, or you.
不是你 不是 不是 不是 不是
Or not you, not you, not you, not you, not you, not you.
不是 不是 不是 不是 不是 不是
Not you.
不是
Hi.
你好
Gail.
盖尔
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Robyn.
罗宾
Vicky.
维姬
How did you meet?
你是怎么遇到他的?
Came up to me in a pub.
在酒吧里他上来搭讪
Same gym as me.
他和我去同一个健身馆
We just got chatting on the bus.
在公车上聊起来的
Online.
网上认识的
Name? - Told you.
名字呢? - 刚说了
His name. - Oscar.
他的名字 - 奥斯卡
Mike. -Terry.
迈克 - 泰瑞
Erm... Love Monkey.
呃... 乐坛有心人
Your place?
在你们家里约会?
His place.
在他家
Address?
地址?
Nothing happened.It was just... very romantic.
我们没有发生什么...就是气氛很浪漫
Four women in four nights. He must have something special.
四晚上约会四个女人 这个男人一定很有一套
He was very charming. - He listened.
他很迷人 - 他善于倾听
He was sweet. - He had a lovely...
他很讨人喜欢 - 他举止...
You OK?
你还好吧?
You've let your food go cold. Mrs Hudson will play hell.
吃的都搁凉了 哈德森夫人会怒的
Not now, John.
别打岔 约翰
Sorry about that.
抱歉 请继续
He had a lovely manner.
他举止得体
Different names, different addresses.
不同的名字 不同的地址
Describe him.
形容一下他
Short blonde hair.
金色短发
Dark hair. Long.
深色长发
Ginger. I like gingers.
红发 我喜欢红发
Couldn't tell.He had a mask on.
不知道 他戴着一个面具
He's stealing the identity of corpses,getting their names from the obituary columns.
他盗用死人的身份 他从讣告栏上获悉他们的名字
All single men.He's using the dead man's flat under the assumption it will be empty for a while.
全是单身男子 他利用死者的住处 因为他估摸着房子会空置一段时间
Free love nest.
免费的爱巢
I feel sick.
真恶心
It's gruesome.
好可怕
That's awful. - Clever...
太糟了 - 很聪明..
Bastard!
混蛋!