Chandler!! You have the best taste in men!
Chandler!! 你对男人非常有品味!
Well, like father, like son.
有其父必有其子。
Patrick and I had such a great time last night!
我昨晚玩的很开心!
I mean I think this could maybe turn into something serious.
我想现在可以转入正式交往了。
Really?! I-I thought you weren’t looking for something serious?
我记得你不是要找认真的感情吧?
I thought you were looking for some kind of a fling.
我以为你只是想“放荡”一下而已。
Well, y'know, possibly. (pause)
噢,好像是这么回事。
You didn’t tell him that, though? Right?
你没有把这个告诉他吧?
Ummmmmmmm, no.
呣~~~我已经说了。
You told this guy that I was looking for a fling?!
你告诉他我只是想搞“一夜情”?
You don’t tell the guy that!
你怎能告诉他这个啊!!
Why not?!
为什么不能?!
I’d be thrilled if I heard that some hot girl was just looking to get—
如果我知道那个火辣的女孩想要“那个”,我会兴奋得直发抖!
Oh I see.
噢,我明白了。
Oh, between you telling him that I wanted to have a fling and me putting out on the first date—
噢,我该怎么办?你告诉他我想“一夜情”,我又火力全开。
Oh, he’s so gonna get the wrong idea.
他完全会错意了。