I can’t belleve you Wanted to meet here.
我真不敢相信 你想在这里见面
The same bench?
同样的长凳
You kind of take all the drama and anticipation out of it.
你总能让我出乎意料
Thought maybe you could interpret it as hopeful.
或许是你想说明它是怀有希望的
Hopeful? Yeah.
怀有希望的 是啊
This is where we broke up the first time.
这里是我们第一次分手的地方
Yeah, but we reconnected.
但我们又在一起
I’m sorry. I’m confused. Are we still together?
不好意思 我很纳闷 我们还是在一起的吗
No.
不
Then why am I supposed to be hopeful?
那为什么我要假设它是由希望的
Because l want to be together.
因为我喜欢在一起
Just not now. Not yet.
只是不是现在 不是
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
This doesn’t make any sense, Patti.
这根本没有任何意义 帕蒂
Come on. We’reWe’re both single.
好吧 我们都是单身
We both want this.
我们都互相欣赏
Why not just go for it now?
为什么我们现在就不能在一起呢
Because I need time for me.
因为我需要时间
To heal.
来调节
To get to know myself again.
让我重新审视自己
I want to get back to working on my novel
我想回到我过去的写作工作
and if I jump into a relationship with you
如果我那么快就接受你
then I’m just gonna be focused on us instead of my writing
那我就会太注重我们的感情而忽略了写作
and that can’t happen again.
我不想让这些再发生
I need to give my writing a second chance.
我需要给自己的写作第二个春天