手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 查莉成长日记第一季 > 正文

《查莉成长日记》第1季 第114:对面遇到爱

来源:可可英语 编辑:spring   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Oh hey, psychic lady! -Oh hi.So I've been looking around all day for the love of my life.
  • 噢 嘿 巫师女士 -噢 嗨!我找了一整天的真爱
  • And I haven't found him yet. So when's that gonna happen?
  • 但我还没找到他 我想问问什么时候能找到
  • Oh gosh, I don't know.
  • 哦,天啊 我也不知道
  • Psychic prediction is not an exact science.
  • 预言并不是什么精密科学
  • Ha! It's not a science at all.
  • 哈 根本就不能算做科学
  • Right. Can I at least have a little more info?
  • 好吧 那能稍微给我点信息吗?
  • Like is he hot or not?
  • 比如他性不性感
  • Not that it matters, but please say "hot."
  • 也不是很重要了, 但最好说“性感”
  • All I can tell you is keep your eyes open.
  • 我只能告诉你的就是 睁大你的双眼
  • Okay. Well, they're open.
  • 好的 睁着呢
  • And they're starting to see that this is a bunch of...
  • 他们开始去看那一群
  • I'm Teddy.
  • 我叫泰迪
  • I'm Brandon.
  • 我叫布兰登
  • Wow. So I guess it's true.
  • 哇,我猜这真的成真了
  • What's true?
  • 什么成真了
  • Well, you... I mean, us.
  • 那个, 你,我是说,我们
  • I mean, I didn't believe it,
  • 我以为都是瞎说的
  • but then I had two left boots,Which aren't actually feet,but they're where feet go in.
  • 然后我带来了两只左脚的靴子,其实也不能说是脚,但当你需要什么东西去散步时
  • When you need something to walk in.
  • 你的确可以把脚伸进去
  • So in a sense, they're feet.
  • 所以从某种程度上来说 他们是脚
  • What? -Okay okay,
  • 说啥呢 -好了 好了
  • I probably sound a little bit crazy right now.
  • 我现在看起来可能有点疯狂
  • But you would too if a psychic told you there was a bear in your room,Which there was... sort of.
  • 但当一个巫师告诉你,你的房间里有只熊,而且真的有。某种程度上你也会发疯的
  • Oh, and in my room, not in your room.I don't know anything about your room.
  • 噢 ,记住是在我的房间里,不是你的。我不知道你房间里有什么
  • I'm gonna go now.
  • 我要先走了
  • I'm not crazy.Seriously, I'm not crazy!
  • 我不是疯子。真的,我不是疯子!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Oh hey, psychic lady! -Oh hi.So I've been looking around all day for the love of my life.

噢 嘿 巫师女士 -噢 嗨!我找了一整天的真爱
And I haven't found him yet. So when's that gonna happen?
但我还没找到他 我想问问什么时候能找到
Oh gosh, I don't know.
哦,天啊 我也不知道
Psychic prediction is not an exact science.
预言并不是什么精密科学
Ha! It's not a science at all.
哈 根本就不能算做科学
Right. Can I at least have a little more info?
好吧 那能稍微给我点信息吗?
Like is he hot or not?
比如他性不性感
Not that it matters, but please say "hot."
也不是很重要了 但最好说“性感”
All I can tell you is keep your eyes open.
我只能告诉你的就是 睁大你的双眼
Okay. Well, they're open.
好的 睁着呢
And they're starting to see that this is a bunch of...
他们开始去看那一群
I'm Teddy.
我叫泰迪
I'm Brandon.
我叫布兰登
Wow. So I guess it's true.
哇,我猜这真的成真了
What's true?
什么成真了
Well, you... I mean, us.
那个, 你,我是说,我们
I mean, I didn't believe it,
我以为都是瞎说的
but then I had two left boots,Which aren't actually feet,but they're where feet go in.
然后我带来了两只左脚的靴子,其实也不能说是脚,但当你需要什么东西去散步时
When you need something to walk in.
你的确可以把脚伸进去
So in a sense, they're feet.
所以从某种程度上来说 他们是脚
What? -Okay okay,
说啥呢 -好了 好了
I probably sound a little bit crazy right now.
我现在看起来可能有点疯狂
But you would too if a psychic told you there was a bear in your room,Which there was... sort of.
但当一个巫师告诉你,你的房间里有只熊,而且真的有。某种程度上你也会发疯的
Oh, and in my room, not in your room.I don't know anything about your room.
噢 ,记住是在我的房间里,不是你的。我不知道你房间里有什么
I'm gonna go now.
我要先走了
I'm not crazy.Seriously, I'm not crazy!
我不是疯子。真的,我不是疯子!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
prediction [pri'dikʃən]

想一想再看

n. 预言,预报

 
democracy [di'mɔkrəsi]

想一想再看

n. 民主,民主制,民主国家

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
cooperation [kəu.ɔpə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 合作,协作

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。